Search results

1. mustangsqd

CR2020 Power supply help

Hi Everyone, I'm trying to resurrect my CR 2020. and need a power supply circuit board. NA06501 / LC67191. Please contact me if you have one available and price.. Thanks!! Ed
  2. mustangsqd

Polk drivers

Hi everyone, I need to replace one of the 6 1/2 in drivers in my SDA 1C's. The part number is MW 6509. I've found numerous, supposedly "replacement" drivers, w/ numbers 6502, 6503, etc, etc, - but no 6509's. Is there a direct replacement other than the 6509 that will...
  3. mustangsqd

Blue vs White LEDs and new vellum

I'm new to the Marantz fourm, and would like the input of you dedicated Marantz fans and techs, as I just became the proud owner of a 2285. (blue light special!) I'm asking this as it's hard to make judgements from pics online. I really love the look of the Marantz blue tuner lights, as...
  4. mustangsqd

NS2000 help

Hi - any thoughts on a non-functional midrange? I was following the thread on a similar issue w/ an NS1000. I was going to check for an loose wires on the cross-over and clean the pots for the midrange and tweeter. Can I get to the crossover and pots by removing the small cover in...
  5. mustangsqd

NS 2000's available

In case anyone is interested- I found this link on Craigslist: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/ele/4417158059.html
  6. mustangsqd

Speaker cabinet material?

Hi everyone! I was wondering what is the best type of wood to use for homemade speaker cabinets? I see some really good speakers made w/ plywood (yammie NS1000's), and then I see the NS1000x' made w/ particle board, or "engineered wood". -Why would two legendary high quality speakers of...
  7. mustangsqd

NS1000X spkrs

Hi - does anyone have an idea what pair of the NS1000x are going for in good to excellent condition? Thanks for the feedback everyone! :music:
  8. mustangsqd

NS1000x

Hi ! Does anyone have opinion on what fair price would be for a pair of NS 1000x in good to excellent shape? Thanks!
  9. mustangsqd

TT amp

Hi Everyone, I see alot of phono amps for sale, what is the exact purpose for the phono amp? ... and I hate to show my ignorance, but when and why would I need a phono amp? If it would improve my current setup - I' ready to take the plunge:scratch2: (I'm running a Yamaha YP D8 thru a...
  10. mustangsqd

Milwaukee or Chicago to Florida?

HI! Anyne planning a trip from the the midwest to Florida? I have 1, possibly 2 items to transport. Gladly help w/ fuel and/or fee for your services... Thanks!:thmbsp:
  11. mustangsqd

NS2000's

Does anyone have an idea of what a pair of NS 2000's would go for in excellent condition? Are they that much better than the NS1000's? Thanks everyone!
  12. mustangsqd

Chicago to Florida?

Hi ! anyone planning a trip from the Chicago to S. Florida ?? be glad to help w/ gas.. Thanks!
  13. mustangsqd

WTB TT - need some advice

I'v been looking to buy a TT to complete my system, preferably a semi-automatic so I don't have to babysit it. Would like to be under 500.00, and in reality, closer to 350 - 400? I like the look of the wood (simulated or real) plinth, and been considering: Yamaha: 701, YP D8, D10, PF...
  14. mustangsqd

Thorens comparison

HI ! What are the major differences between the 160, 165 and 166 ? I'm in the market for TT and have seen all the above models offered from 300.00 up to 600.00. Is one model preferable over the other quality wise? Do they have similar features? Thank you for your help...
  15. mustangsqd

cartridge question

Hi! I currently have a Stanton 650HP on an NAD 5080. Can anyone recommend a cartridge with better sound that won't break the bank ? Thank you!
  16. mustangsqd

turntable recommendations?

hi everyone! I may be in the market for another used TT, and was wondering if you had any recommendations for a TT/ cartridge setup. I'd like to stay in the $ 250 +/- range.. I currently have an NAD 5080. Thanks!
  17. mustangsqd

Feet

..Does anyone have an idea where to get the feet for the bottom of a CR 2020?
  18. mustangsqd

NS 690 stcuk woofer

...Just picked up a set of 690's. One woofer is stuck. So I pulled it from the cabinet, and noticed some corrosion around the magnet. More important, ( I think?) is that the magnet seems to be off center? Can I re-center the magnet? all suggestions appreciated! Thansk!
  19. mustangsqd

Anyone coming from NY to S. Florida?

Hi! can anyone bring 2 speakers from NY to S. Florida? Thanks!
  20. mustangsqd

R2000 reciver

Hi ! just picked up a an R2000 that is functioning but needs TLC. Can anyone recommend a competent tech/shop?( that's not too expensive?) Thanks
  21. mustangsqd

Info on NS1000 MM speakers

Hi! Does anyone know the differences between the NS1000MM to the NS1000M? Thanks!
  22. mustangsqd

Power amp /receiver tie in

I just purchased a M70 amp, and was wondering how to connect it to my CR1020 to boost the power. The amp has inputs for L - R, and outputs for speakers A B. Any advice / directions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  23. mustangsqd

p/u in Chicago?

Hi! Can anyone p/u a set of speakers and take the to FedEx or UPS store and have them shipped to me in Miami? Thank you! ED
  24. mustangsqd

speaker comparison

Anyone have opinion as to how the NS500's are against NS670s?
  25. mustangsqd

Yammie question

Hi Everyone! I'm new to the forum, but bought my first CR620 back in '77 along w/ Infinity Qb's and NS670s. I still have them. I purchased a CR1020 on ebay a few years ago and it is still rockin' ( though it needs a tune up ) I'm in search of more power as I'm getting some more infinitys and...
Back
Top Bottom