Search results

1. A

Power Transformer replacement for Denon DP -37F - Help Please

Hello All I purchased a Denon DP-37F and it appears to have a bad power transformer. Output should be 12V at 0.22 amps as per service manual. I am only seeing less then 2 volts output and the platter is turning backwards. I want to find a replacement the transformer but I cannot find the...
  2. A

Onkyo TX-SV515pro - any opinions?

I have a 1970's onkyo TX-4500 which is great but old I have an opportunity to get a TX-SV515Pro and since I listen to mostly albums I am wondering if this is a decent receiver - it would be hooked up to Dynaco A-25s and a Pioneer PL-41 - Any help would be appreciated
  3. A

Technics SL BD22 Vs SL1310 Looking for input

Hello all I have an SL BD22 with a fairly new Audiotechnica cartridge and I have an opportunity to get a LS1310 with a Shure M91ED - Is this an upgrade table or I am I just trading low end for low end. Would love some feedback - Looks like they both sell on E-Bay for about $100.00 Thanks...
  4. A

Pioneer PL-41 and Signet MR ME info requested

Hello All Just picked up a PL-41 with a Signet MR ME cartridge. I can't find any information on this cartridge so I can't find the recommended gram weight. Additionally, I am looking for information regarding lubricating the PL-41 - seems the platter is stuck and I don't want to break the...
  5. A

Anyone have perspective on Technics SL-B3 or SL-23 Turntables

I am looking for a second TT to hook to my Carver MXR-150 and dynaco A25s I have an opportunity to pick up a Technics SL-B3 or a Technics SL-23. Anyone out there with a perspective of reasonable quality of these. I have a low end Technics SL-BD22 - it is OK but I would like something better
  6. A

Replacing Woofer on Dynaco A25 speakers

Hello all, I have an opportunity to pick up a pair of Dynaco A25's that the present owner has said he overpowered and blew the woofer on one. Before I make an offer I would like to know how difficult it is to replace a woofer on these speakers. Are the woofers easily accessed from the front...
  7. A

Carver MXR150 Receiver - Looking for input

Hello I just picked up at our transfer station a Carver MXR150 - the dump guys know that I like equipment so they save me things from time to time. It appears to have two of the typical problems (that I have found on the web) 1- one channel does not play from the speakers but does play from...
Back
Top Bottom