Search results

1. C

What would be the 'best' Sansui amplifier for sound quality?

it's not a matter of the sound itself ... it is about its scale, scale, stage, depth and width of the plans , precision , rhythm, and finally transparency and credibility ... well-set 907 limited is more filigree than serial models. It is not a matter of one listening session over coffee but a...
  2. C

Peter, look at this :) I also have amazaque wood :-) (best to 907 limited / 917 XR)
  3. C

Hyperion these are panels :)I personally did it :) pete mac I made yotoba wood bacon to 907MR I also made of merbau and olives :) It's better than the veneer AU-07 produced 437 pieces of which 43 black ... I had 9 pieces black at home and 19 silver ... Jomark once wrote that B2301 is the best...
  4. C

The preamplifier is necessary for B2302! The tip itself is poor - it is designed. B2103 and B2105 are sovereign power amplifiers with passive Volume! They may but they do not have to play with the preamplifier! Just a CD with adjustable output ... The same principle is for B2301 / B2301L! Of...
  5. C

No ! BA-5000/CA-3000 for vintage enthusiasts, not for music lovers
  6. C

Sansui AU Alpha 707MR total recap: Elna Silmic II or Nichicon

Do you want to replace the main filtration ??? then replace the amplifier ... do not move it !!!! They are okay !!! This eggy Nichicon will survive you, as does Silmic who is with him ... With all due respect - there is nothing worse than to mention the main filtration or transformer in Sansui...
  7. C

Sansui AU Alpha 707MR total recap: Elna Silmic II or Nichicon

You are trying to break open the door ... I wrote - use Silmic II everywhere !!! It's not true that Sansui only used Silmic! Look what is mid-AU07 (the other half had other capacitors ...) I know that everyone likes to talk - but not everyone should ... People want to help but often say what...
  8. C

B-2301L (MOD - refreshment)
  9. C

Sansui au-alpha 707DR

The 707DR are LAPT3 The equivalent is SANKEN A1386 and SANKEN C3519
  10. C

Sanui AU-Alpha907 Limited - IN DA HOUSE!!!

Sansui AU alpha 907 limited and not only ....
  11. C

I also (we have, service materials as you know), but also hear and draw conclusions!
  12. C

you're right ! It's not magic! However, has its consequences in the sound ... I hear that colleagues and I agree with that - and you stick with theories ... Regards Colleague
  13. C

clear ... jomark suggest: set on the same channel nominal value and the second 3 mV more - OK? Be after what you hear OK? ............... Theories are not worth anything ... setting a higher value than the face value causes thickening of sound and loss of detail, reduce the value of shallowing...
  14. C

the tragedy is not :-) set still 27 mV for the power transistors. ... And listen ....
  15. C

driver setting in 907 L extra Check whether you are in the same
  16. C

AU alpha 907 limited and AU alpha 907i MOS limited to two different designs !!! Both set up differently !!! 907 limited to construction based on 907 XR 907i MOS limited to construction based on the 907i ... In 907i MOS limited you must first set the driver and it is not easy .... you have to...
  17. C

907 limited temp. normal : ca 40 st. ... 57 This is a lot but not very much :-) 1) check the setting jvr5 !!! (selector position : integrated , volume max , voltmeter to the speaker outputs !!!) 2) check the power transistors (MOS)
  18. C

it is not about me and my opinion comparing the AU-111 with 907 MR example here: http://www.sansui.us/issues_AU111vsAL907MR.htm I agree with this opinion 100% because both compared !!! Writing about Sansui, they play just because they have a similar pattern is just weird not to say bluntly...
  19. C

it's clear ! Everyone likes something different! However, high-quality sound is a different matter - is some constant features !!! and this is the topic! .... Regards !
  20. C

Man! All Sansui model 607 to the B2302 is based on the same scheme !!!! According to you all playing the same ???? Wade more ... Higher models from the lower differ primarily in the type of parts - written many times ... Talking horse with shaft ... I do not convince you - do not even want ...
  21. C

Jomark I'll show you something ... Two modules: 907XR, and 907 MR Almost no different truth ???? Exactly ... They play a completely different Why do you think ??? Maybe Kale knows ??? ...
Back
Top Bottom