Search results

1. Purpleamber

Where's the REAL NHL Thread?

2 more games like the last 2....and they won't be. :yes:
  2. Purpleamber

What can you tell me about employee scheduling software?

You could look at these options: http://www.timeforge.com/site/products/scheduling/ http://www.shiftplanning.com/ I do not have personal experience with either, but have heard some good things about each from other interested parties. You might want to go out and listen to each of these, and...
  3. Purpleamber

And NHL.com is now reporting that Richards is a def scratch for game 3. Huge loss for the Kings.
  4. Purpleamber

LOL!! I was kinda hoping the Isles might grab Lucic. It sure would be nice seeing him rolling down the wing next to Tavares. But I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon. :) Not sure who re-charged his batteries since the benching but he's been a beast these playoffs.
  5. Purpleamber

Ya know, I think the Bruins are not really getting the skill credit they are deserving of right now. Their rep has been the "Big Bad Bruins" grinding other teams under the wheel based on tough physical play, but really looking at the game last night, the skill level is becoming pretty apparent...
  6. Purpleamber

I do realize there is quite enough Crosby bashing going on....But this was just too funny! :D
  7. Purpleamber

What Circa are You!!

1956/11 (I only do Dog Years now.)
  8. Purpleamber

Twinkies !!

Yankee Doodles!!!!!!! Since McKee will likely produce most of the Drake’s products at its plant in Virginia. I'm hoping for better distribution in the Va area. They were very hard to come by down here. I used to buy 10 to 20 boxes of Doodles and Yodels to take home with me when visiting family...
  9. Purpleamber

I don't have the fondest memories of Malkin right about now. :D Good luck in Game 1 tonite!
  10. Purpleamber

Let's not mention Yashin too much, as we take a 2.2mil hit every year so he can hang with a super model.:tears:
  11. Purpleamber

Thanks, I think this one showed the difference between a veteran team that has been thru these wars, and a young team just learning how to do it. You guys earned this one, by a hair, but you earned it. Best of luck going forward!!
  12. Purpleamber

LMAO.... Actually, that is the biggest joke on the Isles message boards I visit. Which is terrifying considering we have all requested to be waterboarded for even mentioning the name, even in passing. Not sure where we go from here with goaltending. Poulin doesn't seem like he'll be...
  13. Purpleamber

The pens really got the book on him now...high glove side...9.5 out of 10 and it goes in. Really, he was a big reason why we got here to begin with, but he is showing his age. Every once in awhile in the playoffs you need your goalie to make the big stop, and he just hasn't been able to get...
  14. Purpleamber

You had Vokoun, we had a bubble gum chewing ice cream vendor.
  15. Purpleamber

Ah, Tavares move was even better. Paul Martin is still looking for him. :) Vokoun settled down your whole "D". Solid, not spectacular, but he was great insuring that no second chances were available. The Isles will definitely need to bring far more heat if they expect to have a chance to get...
  16. Purpleamber

And Boston Toronto headed to OT. Maybe one of the best playoffs as a whole in recent memory so far. So many teams that are just in dogfights.
  17. Purpleamber

Well, as you know I defended him a few posts back...but after last nights effort. This does seem appropriate: :D
  18. Purpleamber

"Hard work beats talent, when talent fails to work hard."
  19. Purpleamber

Couple hours to go! Hoping for another game like the last. High intensity, clean, hard and fast. Best of luck once again!
  20. Purpleamber

What genere do The Moody Blues fit in?

Updated the the statement...But.... +1000!
  21. Purpleamber

Your defense looks slow. I think Fluery has been good, i mean 40 SOG last game, 36 today. That will wear out any goalie. But he can't do it alone. Your forwards are going to have to back check a bit more to help until the defense settles, or figures out how to stop the speed advantage that the...
  22. Purpleamber

Such a great game....Shame it had to end with a soft call. If ever a game should've been decided by the players, this was it. Well, you got us...See ya Tuesday! We ain't going away easy. :)
  23. Purpleamber

I think we surprised you a bit in that one. Pens def let down after the early lead, and couldn't seem to catch back up to the flow of the game. Good Luck today! I'm hoping the game is as good as the last, a real edge of the seat contest. Been a long time since us Islander fans had something...
  24. Purpleamber

What is true audiophile mean?

Geez, I was thinking about posting something until you said that! :) And now for something completely different.... http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/84ae6fbd7a/higher-fidelity
Back
Top Bottom