Search results

1. baeron

Did You?

I see a lot of older albums signed by the owners. Then there is the drivers ID inscribed on face plates of gear. Any stories how or why could be interesting What ya got?
  2. baeron

Dirty cassette tape?

Quick question Have a older cassette that dirtys up my tape head after a few minutes of play. Clean the head and it repeats again. What gives? Sitting in the sunlight too much? Thanks in advance for your answers.
  3. baeron

Memorabilia from shows, let's see it.

Let's see what ya got. I miss and waiting to see live shows again!
  4. baeron

Radio Shack again?

Not sure this has been posted. But I read that two guys are going to revive Radio Shack. But it will not be brick and mortar. Going with all online sales. What you folks have to say?
  5. baeron

Second go around for a AR ?

Am sure there are many others with the sad story with getting a table shipped only to find a Rattle noise before you open it. :( Well that was my bit, a couple weeks ago. The guys ad said he has restored many brands of tables. So I tell myself well this guy is good to go, no worries...
  6. baeron

DIY Cornscala build

Gonna make my first post starting here. I will try and put up some photos and a little info what I am doing. This came about by accident. A friend was cleaning out his mom's house and he asked me if I wanted these shelving boards. Well I got them unloaded at home. Started thinking these are...
  7. baeron

Hi from Southern Minnesota

Guess it's time introduce myself. Long time lurker. This a great site, and have learned alot from the many well informed members. Many thanks for this. Little about me, 59 years young and always liked the stereo collecting of gear and albums. The never ending hunt of info. I'm a night owl...
Back
Top Bottom