Search results

1. Jhayman

Best Way to Upgrade Stock SL-1200 $400 Budget

I get all the other tweaks, but why disable the strobe? I have not looked online about it..
  2. Jhayman

What TT's do you folks have

Always wanted one of the nice Denons congrats
  3. Jhayman

No I added the cart to the 1200, I only scored the table.. Still an Amazing score.
  4. Jhayman

Polk Audio SDA 2 purchase

The guys over at the Polk Forum are an Amazing group of individuals, very much like a family..
  5. Jhayman

Better Call Saul

Love the show, I thought for sure Mike shoots but only cripples him, like he is in"BB". Chuck is a ****** ******* ******** I hate him, maybe he gets Jimmy disbarred from practicing law in NM, which is where Saul comes into play as free for all lawyer in Albuquerque..
  6. Jhayman

Technics SL-1200 MK 2 Value?

I got extremely lucky getting mine I found it at Value Village for $14.99 in mint condition..
  7. Jhayman

Vinyl only spin list

My new copy of The Inception Music Score by Hans Zimmer on clear vinyl..
  8. Jhayman

Yes I was amazed when I found it at my local Value Village store when I was looking for some vinyl.. I just happened to go have a look at the electronics section and the bubble lid caught my eye right away, so I ran over a scooped it up..
  9. Jhayman

Can't remember if I already posted my tables.. Pro-Ject Extension 10 with Ortofon Cadenza Red Technics SL-1200mk2 I picked up for $14.99 mint condition with a ATMla440a
  10. Jhayman

PS Audio Dectet

I decided to wet my feet with a better quality power bank than what I was using which was a Belkin PF60 which had 2 Hi Current outlets + the usual regular outlets.. So today I switched out the Belikn for the PS Audio Dectet 10 bank power conditioner and AC3 power cable. When I was using the...
  11. Jhayman

Movie Endings That Caught You By Surprise.

Tom Cruise, Oblivion...he was cloned by the Thousands and basically exterminated the Human Race.. The Village and The Sixth Sense...
  12. Jhayman

Who's had Dac's under 500$ and over 1000$

I've used a Cambridge dac100 $3-500 and a WYRD4Sound DAC 1 $999, and my fav by a long shot Bryston BDA-2 $2000 it brings out everything in a song, well upto the $2000 range anyway.. I have no need to go further as my bank account will not allow me, lol
  13. Jhayman

The Beatles vs. The Beach Boys

I voted for The Beachboys because I've never really liked The Beatles at all.. I'm not sure why, just never did, but I have found a new appreciation for their music, finally after 30years, lol I've never really liked The Beachboys either, I'm my defence I never gave either band a chance to...
  14. Jhayman

What was the last movie you watched?

The Breakfast Club, followed by Pretty in Pink, it was a double header here in the Hayman household..
  15. Jhayman

New Onix SP3 Amplifier

Thanks for looking..
  16. Jhayman

New Onix SP3 Amplifier

Don't mean to hi-jack this thread but I was wondering Dandy, here's a pic of the inside of my Onix, which I might buy back.. Is this an updated version of the Onix, as I have no red resistors.. Thanks
  17. Jhayman

The Bandit is Back

Awesome news I love it when old meets new, I've always liked the older style cars from the 70's/80's more stylish than today's cars IMO.
  18. Jhayman

Laughable thrift store pricing

I went into my local value village in Canada, looking for a cheap TT and some records, well found a mint Technics SL-1200mk2 but in my search I noticed a older man always there when ever I ventured in. So I spoke to him, he found a few nice things he had in his cart, we talked I told I needed a...
  19. Jhayman

New Onix SP3 Amplifier

I just Sold my Onix never had an issue other than the blue led power quit working. Loved that little amp, I regret selling it. I was running 6L6GC STR tubes
  20. Jhayman

Really bad or embarrassing albums you actually secretely love

I'm not embarrassed by any of the music I like or listen to. I can go from Miles Davis to Panzer AG then right to Taylor Swift, then if the mood strikes me off to ABBA or the Monkee's.. I love all kinds of music except Country well a few songs are ok..lol
  21. Jhayman

I have a Pro-ject Xtension 10 with a Cadenza Red cart Technics SL-1200MKII with a AT440MLA
  22. Jhayman

Is it Soda. Is it Pop ?

It's pop up here in the Great White North, Canada
  23. Jhayman

Record clamps

Yes it's my Xtension 10 and yes I came with the Pro-Ject puck, I use that on my other table, the one in the pic is from TTWEIGHTS. I assume you have one as well, our platters are made from recycled records and it mates very nice with vinyl, so I really can't hear a difference on or off..
  24. Jhayman

Record clamps

I use this weight on my table.. I really don't notice a difference on or off, maybe if I had a warped album I might notice something..
Back
Top Bottom