Search results

1. S

Just browsing the IMF thread and noticed your recent post. Congrats on your RSPM Mk4. It may...

Just browsing the IMF thread and noticed your recent post. Congrats on your RSPM Mk4. It may have been the same unit my friend was eyeing. He was in touch with the seller and was hoping you would not complete the deal! It would have been the first RSPM MK4 in NZ! Anyways.... would be keep to see...
  2. S

Hi. Saw your post suggesting that Ashly and BGW amps are among the better pro amps, if I...

Hi. Saw your post suggesting that Ashly and BGW amps are among the better pro amps, if I correctly recall/understand. Anyway, of the Ashley amps, which model would you recommend? Will be using as part of home stereo set up. Thanks meng PS - do u know anyone who might have a BGW 750F/G for sale. ;-)
  3. S

KA-6000 voltage conversion

Many thanks for that bhtheking. Yes, it does make things very clear. You're a star for getting all that info!!! eb2jim I have been trying to look for someone here who might be able to re-wind the transformer, but not having much luck. In the mean time, I'll hang on to it until I find someone...
  4. S

Hi Pete. Thanks for putting it to bed. Sigh ...
  5. S

Thanks for the reply, but I hope it turns out to be otherwise, for my sake! :thmbsp:
  6. S

Dear all. Got a KA-6000 recently from US but we operate 220V here in NZ. Would appreciate any advice on re-wiring the terminations on the transformer itself so that the unit can operate at 220v. BTW, won't be doing the work myself, but it will be done by a service tech. I've also attached...
Back
Top Bottom