Search results

1. tonyrome01

Realistic STA-46 Receiver - Service Info

I have 2 Realistic STA 46. In first unit, the stereo light does not come on, signal meters barely move. Don't know yet if the light is burned out or if it's the weak reception. I've had this problem with Marantz receivers and was able make an easy fix by adjusting a certain variable resister...
  2. tonyrome01

Realistic STA-46 Receiver - Service Info

I have 2 Realistic STA 46. In first unit, the stereo light does not come on, signal meters barely move. Don't know yet if the light is burned out or if it's the weak reception. I've had this problem with Marantz receivers and was able make an easy fix by adjusting a certain variable resister...
  3. tonyrome01

Tandberg TCD 3034: Problem with mute button funtion

Hi, in the past you guys were very helpful in my getting my Tandberg 3034 to operate. It was was not working until I put in new belts, replace a capacitor on the power cord and it now works great (sort of)? The deck will now play tapes and the sound is great. However a weird thing has happened...
  4. tonyrome01

Bought a Tandberg 3034 today

That was fast! Thanks with the heads up info you just gave me. The damage cap in the photos look exactly like and has the same numbers (PME 271M610) as the burnt up cap from my Tandberg 3034. Think I saw the replacement cap shown next it on Ebay? Going to check it out and see about buying a...
  5. tonyrome01

Bought a Tandberg 3034 today

In need of help please! After changing the belts in my Tandberg 3034 Cassette deck I turned the unit on and 20 minuets or so later it stared smoking? At the same time the power was still on, motor was still running. After checking all the circuits and component it turned out that it was the...
  6. tonyrome01

Another 4270 under the knife

Hi, I have a Marantz 4270 Quad Receiver that I am trying to restore. Cosmetically it's in great condition and does produce sound. The two Main Front speakers & two Remote Front speakers seems to work fine. However when switching to Main Rear or Remote Rear, only the Right speakers work and with...
  7. tonyrome01

Hi, I am working on a Mac 1900 which had no sound. I manage to get sound but it is less than...

Hi, I am working on a Mac 1900 which had no sound. I manage to get sound but it is less than adequate. (1) the R ch is distorted with low volume, L ch seems to be at normal volume but there's a slight high pitched hum from both chs. I'd checked the 2 pre amps & power supply boards, they are not...
  8. tonyrome01

Replacing The Power Switch In My Marantz 4400 Quad Receiver

I Need A little Guidance Replacing The Power Switch In My Marantz 4400 Quad Receiver JUST GOT A REPLACEMENT POWER SWITCH FOR MY "MARANTZ 4400 QUAD" and NEED A LITTLE GUIDANCE IN INSTALLING IT. I have posted photos showing the new replacement switch (see photos 1 & 2) and the old switch with the...
  9. tonyrome01

Repairing Marantz 4400 Quadradial?

Marantz 4400 back pannel power mode switch Switching the back panel power mode switch in my Marantz 4400 from 2 ch mode to 4 ch mode I forgot to turn the power off. What is that damage if any and can it be repaired?
  10. tonyrome01

marantz 4270 repair

Hi, I have a Marantz 4270 Quad Receiver that I am trying to restoring it to near mint condition for my own. Cosmetically it is great condition and in good operational condition for the most part, except for the fact that the volume out of the 4 bottom Speakers (Main Rear & Remote Rear) are very...
  11. tonyrome01

McIntosh - Hints and Kinks

I have a problem with my Mac 1900! The sound from the unit is just fine except for the 1&2 phonos, the sound is low with one channel having no bass at all. However, the sound & volume from the tuner, tape and even from the CD player when connected to one the tape inputs (being there's no aux)...
Back
Top Bottom