Search results

1. stonehome

Sansui AU-9500 Driver Board PCB Files

Several years ago I had a 9500 with a burned driver board so I had new boards made. I was trying to upload the files but have been unable to so message me and I'll send them to anyone that would like them.
  2. stonehome

Looking for someone to repair an Accuphase E-305 in Sacramento.

I sold my Accuphase E-305 to someone in Sacramento and it needs repair. Just checking to see if anyone knows of a tech there before we ship it back and forth. Thanks, Evan
  3. stonehome

Phoenix to Los Angeles/ Culver City area.

i have a B&O system and a Yamaha receiver to send to my daughter in Culver City, Ca. If you have room your gas is paid and $50 for snacks. :-) Thanks, Ev
  4. stonehome

Modified AU-9500

Some may remember several months ago I posted about putting an updated and modified driver and output boards from a BA-3000 in my BA-2000. It was basically the same circuit with a few modifications for lower distortion and soft clipping. It was designed and tested by vzaichenko on the DIYaudio...
  5. stonehome

Sansui AU-9500 Driver Boards F-2029

I have a Sansui AU-9500 with a hole burned through the F-2029 driver board. I was able to bridge the traces and get it working but it always bothered me so, when I had a chance, I had some new boards made. The new boards are like the original except modern transistors and diodes have been...
  6. stonehome

Sansui BA-2000 Modification

I thought some may be interested in the Sansui BA-2000 modification project I am just finishing. Over in the DIYaudio forum there is a thread titled "Revisiting some “old” ideas of the past." It started with a reference to an article written by engineers from Sansui. It caught my attention and...
  7. stonehome

Sansui CA-2000 Level Control Measurements

Hi All, I have searched but cannot find the measurements of the CA-2000 volume control knob or even a good detailed picture. part # 5318800 G-6 type. Thanks Evan
  8. stonehome

Telematic SA-777 Any Info?

I have been unable to find anything out about this amp and little about the company that manufactured it. Telematic Industries manufactured medical test equipment, a pair of speakers called "Minstrels" and this amp apparently. I think it was manufactured around 1958. The SA-777 is an...
  9. stonehome

Rebuilding Can Type Filter Capacitors

I had restored my AU-11000 and the only thing remaining was the power supply filter caps. There are 4 10000uf, 63v screw terminal capacitors. I could find a few on manufacturers sites but no venders selling them. The ones I found available were $56 each plus shipping and the terminal spacing...
  10. stonehome

JVC JA-S55 Pops @ power on

Hi All, When I power on the S-55 the protection relay immediately clicks on and off twice then there is about a 2 second pause and it clicks on as it should. The first clicks cause pops through the speakers. The pops are unaffected by the volume control or any switches or selectors except the...
  11. stonehome

bugs762

Honest, fast friendly communication, easy transaction. The Best. Thanks Doug.
  12. stonehome

Accuphase E-303 phono section problem

Hi, I have never had a turntable hooked up to my Accuhpase E-303 until a couple weeks ago. I then realized only one channel works. On inspection I see a resistor is burned. R82. It still measures ok, but it definitely got too hot. I have checked Q44, 46, 40, 42, 24. 26. 28, 30. Q22. D2, D4. Q...
  13. stonehome

How do you remove the bottom of a Dual 1264?

i can't see how to remove the bottom of my Dual 1264. There are staples around the perimeter but along the back are 4, for the lack of a better name rivets that appear to be heat secured.(?) I appreciate any help given. Everett
  14. stonehome

Sansui AU-70 Review

3 years ago I came across a Sansui AU-111, in not very good shape. No tubes, missing the bottom plate and a problem with the preamp section. After recapping and restoring the amp cosmetically, I liked it. It was my first tube amp and at the time I was using a Jungson JA-88D , an 80w per channel...
  15. stonehome

Accuphase E-303 bias

I am wondering if anyone knows or can tell me how to calculate the bias current setting for my E-303. There are test points that a voltage may be measured but I have no real idea what it should read. Right now each channel reads about 30mv at the test points. With a 1khz input signal and a...
Back
Top Bottom