Search results

1. N

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Hello everyone, I certainly hope you are all enjoying the weekend. It was a beautiful sunny day here today and I got a good start on all the spring jobs that need to be done. Right now I am relaxing with Living Colour - Time's Up playing and I will follow that with an album I have never heard...
  2. N

Happy Friday everybody, hope your all getting ready to enjoy the weekend. I have Steve Miller Band - Anthology playing right now, and I will follow that with The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. As always stay safe and healthy, I will see you tomorrow same time same place.
  3. N

Well good evening everybody, hope you all had a great day, the sun came out here this afternoon and it was great to feel the sunlight again. Tonight I have Black Sabbath - Paranoid rocking right now and I will follow that with a cd I bought on a whim called Streetrock '90 Z99, I can't find...
  4. N

My dog is a mixed breed, his Father was a pure bred Border Collie and his Mother was a Husky Mix. Yeah I live pretty far in the North of Ontario, but the closest border crossing into the United States for me is the Pigeon River Border Crossing into Minnesota.
  5. N

Good evening everybody, I am feeling fine, my best friend (my dog) and I crashed bush for a few hours after dinner, found two wolf kill sites. Hope you all are feeling great as well. Right now I am enjoying The Wallflowers - Bringing Down The Horse and that will be followed by T-Rex - The...
  6. N

Hello everyone, hope your all having a great night. After six days of overcast skies and constant drizzle rain the sun finally peaked out late this afternoon, and that just feels so good. I have Bostons - Greatest Hits playing right now and I will follow that with The Very Best Of Moby Grape...
  7. N

Hope your all having yourselves a great night. I am starting my listening session with Heart - Dream Boat Annie and after that I will be spinning Judas Priest - British Steel because I am "living after midnight". Stay healthy and safe, meet you here tomorrow night.
  8. N

Words to live by

My Father would always say to me when I was young. "Don't lie, don't cheat, always be honest, the worst thing an honest man can do is make an honest mistake".
  9. N

Hello everyone, hope the evening is going well. Right now I've got the movie soundtrack for Lost Highway playing and up next will be Tracy Chapman - Crossroads. Wow didn't realize how late it is, was a busy day for me. Stay safe and healthy, see you right here tomorrow night.
  10. N

Hello everyone, hope your all feeling great this Saturday evening. Tonight it is time again for me to listen to all my favorites in my music library even though I have about 50 cd's I have never listened too. Sometimes you just have to hear your old favorites to feel fine. Stay safe and...
  11. N

Hello everyone. Holy moly I am logging on quite late tonight so like last night time for only one album. And tonight's winner will will be keeping with last nights theme of Bachman Turner Overdrive with their Four Wheel Drive album. Please stay safe and healthy, see you again here tomorrow night.
  12. N

Hello everybody, hope you are all well. Tonight I am tired so it will be just one album, and the winner is Bachman Turner Overdrive - Not Fragile. Great album, I remember how heavy we all thought this was back in the day when it was first released. Take care everyone, stay safe and healthy...
  13. N

Hello everybody, Hoping all is well for you. I missed AudioKarma last night, seems my Wife was overnighting for business, so after dinner I listened to my main system until 3:00AM. First time in about three months since I listened to my main system and it was just GREAT, had a blast. Tonight...
  14. N

Good evening everybody, the air here is electric with our first thunderstorm of the year happening right now. Well I've got my funk on with a live concert recording of James Brown from Atlanta 1984 called James Brown - Funky Goodtime. Which I think I will follow with Neil Young - Chrome...
  15. N

Hope everyone had a great Easter with some family and friends. I have the sound track for the movie Daredevil playing right now. To be honest I am not big on super hero movies and when I picked this up I somehow thought I was buying the sound track for the movie The Green Hornet. But I must...
  16. N

Hello, I hope everyone is feeling fine tonight. I have Rick Nelson - Greatest Hits playing right now and I will follow that with Bonnie Raitt - Nick Of Time. Have a good one, stay healthy and safe.
  17. N

Hope everyone is having a great Friday Night, I have Daughtry - Leave This Town playing right now and it will be Amanda Marshall - Collection next. Stay safe and healthy and have great Easter Weekend. See you all same place tomorrow.
  18. N

What song makes you wanna cry?

For me it is the Sarah McLachlan Song....Angel. It is a song that makes me remember things I wish I didn't ever have to remember.
  19. N

Good evening everybody, hope you all have some good tunes playing. I have the debut album from Smash Mouth playing right now. I have this bands second and third albums, they have their own unique sound and so far I quite like it. Up next I will be playing the soundtrack from the movie Good...
  20. N

Akai AA-1135 mint condition given to me for free did I get a good deal??

You did great as Akai makes some really good stuff. They are quite famous for their reel to reels. Back in the day my friend had an Akai monster power amp and it was a really nice piece. I think Akai had a smaller market share than most brands. Here in my part of Canada Akai was pretty well...
  21. N

Why I'm finding myself appreciating the CD format (again)

Thanks OMGCat, however I don't have a cell phone, I live in a very remote part of the Province where there is very little cell phone coverage (no signal), I used to have one years ago but since I am in the bush most of the time it hardly ever worked and I got tired of paying a monthly fee for...
  22. N

Hope everyone is feeling great listening to some good tunes. Since I have been ripping quite a bit of music to my library lately I have decided that tonight will be listen to whatever I want from my library. Tomorrow I am off to the city to do a few things, one of them to hit the thrift shops...
  23. N

Why I'm finding myself appreciating the CD format (again)

I remember reading an article in the mid to late 1970's about digital technology and it's advantages over analog. And back in the early 1880's when I heard cd's for the first time I knew that it was the format for me. I really love the format, it has everything I want in a music storage...
  24. N

Hello everybody, Hope you are all feeling fine tonight. I've got Alanis Morissette - MTV Unplugged playing as we speak and up next will be a band I have always wanted to hear just because of their cool name, Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High. Take care everyone and have yourself a great night.
  25. N

Hello, hope everyone is feeling great tonight. I missed last night, the moon was full, the temperature was minus nine, no wind at all so my dog and I went for a long bush walk, it was just awesome, we didn't get home to 1:30AM and I was too pumped to sit at the computer. Well tonight I have...
Back
Top Bottom