Search results

1. L

Recommended Modern Sources

I'm really enjoying my Sonos connect now that I have it running through the NAD MDC Integrated DAC. Some aspects of the iPad app interface I find better than the Spotify app but in other important ways it is not as good, searching for music specifically, could be made more intuitive. The NAD...
  2. L

The Official *Technics SL-1200* Owners Club

Just purchased a lightly scratch played 1210mk2 which should arrive next week, I'll post some pictures then, it's not the tidiest but should be functionally good. Needs a mat, dust cover, and has an after market headshell and Stanton 500 cart that I'll replace. Aside from a hockey puck I'm not...
  3. L

NEW (Actually in the box) Technics SL-1210MK2 Help

Cigarette burned, alcohol encrusted ex-DJ ones seems to go for upwards of $500 where I am. So nice score.
  4. L

Let's see your cans!

I have a pair of Sony DR-25 headphones. Made in 1979 the same year I was. As far as I can tell they've been in my life the entire time, firstly belonging to my mother then I got them when I was around 10. And I'm still using them, I'm under no illusion, they are not good headphones but they are...
  5. L

Hello from Norway!

Thanks for the welcomes. I'm actually Scottish, not Norwegian, but I've been here more than 10 years so aside from drinking whiskey and occasionally wearing a kilt I've gone quite native.
  6. L

Hello from Norway!

Hi all! Picked up my first stereo since university days last Saturday. A Christmas present between my wife and myself to each other and reward for spending the last five months renovating our new flat. Ended up with a NAD C375BEE and a pair of B&W CM9s, glad to see the amp seems well...
Back
Top Bottom