Search results

1. unkqty

Fisher Amp ID (11/23)

Greetings, Would someone please ID the amp in this photo? Believe the preamp on left is an 80c (c. '58(?)). Tks much in advance. -Unk
  2. unkqty

Asssist in Suitable Speakers for X-101-B?

Finally getting the X-101-B and FM-200-B out of shop. Plan to use it for jazz, classical and classic rock. Have several speakers to choose from but am leaning toward Wharfedale W90s. Wharfedale W70s, Altec Santanas, Klipsch KG4 and Pioneer CS-88 and CS-99A also available. Any suggestions? Thanks...
  3. unkqty

Any Deals in this Ad?

up front: Not mine and I have no affiliation with this auction. i'm not a mac guy but would be interested in knowing if any of this gear is priced appropriate: http://killeen.craigslist.org/ele/5883723637.html
  4. unkqty

Wharfedale W70Ds

Must be a Wharfedale weekend... I picked up a pair of W70Ds for $25 today. Cabinets are fair but will clean up and sound seems ok. I have them playing on "scramble" list that ranges from Classical to Punk and one midrange is a "substandard performer." Anyone have input as to what I need to...
  5. unkqty

Somewhere in Central Texas

Greetings all, Jesse here - got into electronics after a somewhat rocky start disassembling (and reassembling) my grandma's Zenith 9-S-262 in the early 70s. After wiring car stereos I did a stint with Uncle Sam blasting my ears scanning the HF bands with Collins R-390s and Racals. Discovered...
Back
Top Bottom