Search results

1. parkcitygolf

D100 and new Mac Mini M1 via USB

This isnt working for me. Anyone else tried this out? Is this no longer supported?
  2. parkcitygolf

MCD-301 Reading for eternity

When i put a disc in sometimes it will read for a long time. Like a minute or more and then it will say no disc. Sometimes it reads for 30 seconds and then it will play, but overall it just seems to read and read on every disc. Any ideas? A lot of these cd's are really high quality(mofi, ultras...
  3. parkcitygolf

Class D Audio SDS-120c amp ? anyone use one?

I have the 470 from these guys and I love it. I have it paired with some Dynaco a25's and its a great sound. Really really good.
  4. parkcitygolf

I have to spend some money on a turntable. Help

I think I found one. I will keep ya posted in the next week. Working out details with a guy that had one on audiogon but didn't sell it. It has a Sumiko MDC800 arm on it.
  5. parkcitygolf

This is exactly what i would like. Its gonna be difficult to find one used. The search has begun though and we will see what pops up in the next week. I usually get impatient after digging for a week and pull the trigger on the new stuff. There are unfortunately very few used Sota tables out...
  6. parkcitygolf

Here is the question. Should i get the Star/Nova with a lesser tonearm and cart or the Sapphire with a better tonearm and cart?
  7. parkcitygolf

Wow that is all so gorgeous. That koa is unreal.
  8. parkcitygolf

Just talked to Donna. What would you recommend getting with the Nova. I probably want to grab a cart from them and upgrade the arm. Anything else i should do?
  9. parkcitygolf

Wow has anyone ever told you that you guys are amazing. So much great help and advice and so many amazing tables on here. Digging deep into the SOTA tables today and we shall see.
  10. parkcitygolf

WOW. Thanks for this post I almost had pulled the trigger on an MT5.
  11. parkcitygolf

I have records. About 5000 of them. Im leaning heavily to the Sota and looking at a MT5. Any thoughts between those two?
  12. parkcitygolf

Wow that is pretty. Never heard of them before. Love it.
  13. parkcitygolf

We had an insurance claim for a basement flood and I ended up with some nice new gear. I have everything I need but feel like I should upgrade the turntable. I have 4300 to spend with cartridge. What would you recommend for that price point?
  14. parkcitygolf

D100 wont switch inputs

Remote and Knob do not work. Ive reset it twice this time and still no luck stuck on 5-USB .
  15. parkcitygolf

D100 wont switch inputs

Interwest Electronics. They are super slow. Do you think it needs to go straight to the shop?
  16. parkcitygolf

D100 wont switch inputs

I have had this prob off and on for a bit. A lot of times it requires a full unplug and reset to get it going again. Drives me nuts as it will stick on input 5 usb most of the time. I have all my TV stuff on input 4 and cant get there. Anyone see this before.
  17. parkcitygolf

Marantz 2275 Issues

Yeah they are the only show in town. My expectations when i get something back from the shop is that its ready for another 10-20 years without issue. I have had many amps worked on by Terry and I had my Marantz done by rBuckner and haven't ever had one issue with those units after lots of use.
  18. parkcitygolf

Marantz 2275 Issues

Yeah i think the shop just did a half ass job and now that he is having issues he shouldn't have, they want some more dough. IMO they should fix it for free.
  19. parkcitygolf

Marantz 2275 Issues

CRC electronic cleaner i think he said.
  20. parkcitygolf

Marantz 2275 Issues

A buddy of mine has had a 2275 for a few years now. Volume knob was giving him that scratchy sound so he took it to a local place here in Salt Lake for a full tune up. He paid a ton to have it done and it was pretty lengthy in its stay there. Well after 6 months or so he started getting the...
  21. parkcitygolf

MC275 VI Daily Driver

Man it sure does sound good.
  22. parkcitygolf

MC275 VI Daily Driver

The thing is that my stuff is all hooked up via the power control outputs that Mcintosh offers. So when my son hits the power button on the pre amp both amps, cd player, and dac all power on automatically. So stuff does get powered on and off a few times a day. That is what worries me the most.
  23. parkcitygolf

MC275 VI Daily Driver

I might just need an excuse to get a new mac amp. :music:
  24. parkcitygolf

MC275 VI Daily Driver

I have a couple of these awesome amps running as monoblocks and love them. I have them hooked up to my main system with audio and video. My kids and wife use this to watch movies and such as well. What are your thoughts on these being used quite a bit. Turned on and off a few times a day and...
Back
Top Bottom