Search results

1. jchilds

A&M Fab is closed

I went to A&M’s website this morning, and there’s an announcement stating Anthony lost his battle with cancer, and that they’re closed. Sad news - they were great folks to deal with, and made a terrific, reasonably priced product. My L810’s are perched on a set of their speaker stands.
  2. jchilds

ADS L1230

Picked up a pair of ADS L1230 today (actually 1.5 pair, and a bunch of spare drivers) from @that70sguy. Been listening to a variety of music for the last couple hours....very pleased with this addition to the family, thanks Jay! It would seem the L810s I had in that spot have likely been usurped!
  3. jchilds

Tannoys on Seattle CL

If you have a spare 15K laying about. Beautiful cabinets. https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ele/5757886224.html
  4. jchilds

Polk drivers??

I recently acquired what I hoped were a pair of early (s/n 50557 and 50554, 2 fuses on each speaker) Monitor 10's on CL, for the princely sum of $50. After getting them home, and taking the drivers out, I'm afraid I may have bought a $50 pair of speakers. Three of the four midbass drivers are...
  5. jchilds

Acoustic Research AR3a

Hi, brand new AK member here. I'm finding I really like this site (and I thought I wasted a lot of time on Craiglist - yowza). I was recently given a pair of AR3a's by a coworker who hadn't used them in years - they had been in use as end tables, hooked up to nothing. The surrounds are...
Back
Top Bottom