Search results

1. TMZ2

Marantz 2270 Goes under the Laser

A video of the Marantz 2270 faceplate getting a little laser work.
  2. TMZ2

Mirror image ?

Seen this commercial and In the background which appears to be a Marantz 2226B but in a mirror image. Not sure how that could be. Oh and yes I am going to the party :)
  3. TMZ2

prighello A+++

Just want to say thanks for making a easy and quick transaction just as described. Wouldn't hesitate doing business again thank you Tony
  4. TMZ2

Phase Linear 400 Time for a "Little Makeover" ?

I love all vintage audio but nothing as much as the Marantz ! I was recently convinced to try to spread a little bit more love. So "wlhd1610" Bob convinced me that the Phase Linear 400 amp was somewhat similar to a Marantz amp and needed much love in it's appearance because of the hard life...
  5. TMZ2

Marantz 2270 With Christmas Spirit

Just thought I would give my 2270 a little bit of Christmas spirit. I put on a warm Red Faceplate just for the Holidays. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and New Year's :banana: Thanks everyone for all their help and support here...
  6. TMZ2

Marantz 1060 Amp and 110 Tuner EURO Style

PLEASE DON'T BREAK ANY OF THE PUBLIC FORUM RULES BY ASKING ABOUT BUYING AND SELLING. Thank you so much. Attention: No Marantz's were hurt in this transformation. All original parts still exist. Here's a couple of my newest Marantz conversions to the European look. Marantz 1060 amp and...
  7. TMZ2

Saul B Legendary Marantz 19

PLEASE DON'T BREAK ANY OF THE PUBLIC FORUM RULES BY ASKING ABOUT BUYING AND SELLING. Thank you so much. Attention: No Marantz's were hurt in this transformation. All original parts still exist. Though I would do something a little different. Of course I love the European look, so I had to...
  8. TMZ2

Marantz 2230/2245 Red and Black

PLEASE DON'T BREAK ANY OF THE PUBLIC FORUM RULES BY ASKING ABOUT BUYING AND SELLING. Thank you so much. Attention: No Marantz's were hurt in this transformation. All original parts still exist. Though I would do something a little different. Of course I love the European look, so I had...
  9. TMZ2

Marantz 2275 Black is Beautiful

PLEASE DON'T BREAK ANY OF THE PUBLIC FORUM RULES BY ASKING ABOUT BUYING AND SELLING. Thank you so much. Now just wanted to show you guys another one of my european creations. I started with a very clean 2275. Removed the metal case. Had it professionally stripped and powder coated (fine...
  10. TMZ2

dorr A+++

Thanks so much dorr for the Marantz. I love a perfect handshake deal across states. A+++:thmbsp:
  11. TMZ2

Marantz 1060 Faceplate

Does anyone have one of these off where I can get a picture of the front and back especially the power light on the backside and the front side ? Thanks for any help.
  12. TMZ2

Marantz 2238B

Thanks so much arm013 he did a great job shipping and packing and was exactly as described thanks again.
  13. TMZ2

Damaged Marantz Faceplate ERRR *Here's My Solution*

Damaged Marantz Faceplate ERRR *Here's My Solution*Pic's on post 1-2-53-55 ************************MORE Pic's on post 1-2-53-55-61-64-68-73*************************** I picked up a 2238B from a gentleman that purchased it only for the faceplate. When I received it, it had none. This seems...
  14. TMZ2

Thanks so much diddlybopper.

Thanks so much diddlybopper. We did a trade and he was great to communicate with and very informative. Thanks again for all your help.
  15. TMZ2

Holy Marantz !!!!

I came across a pretty cool Marantz picture and thought it would be cool to see what others may have or come up with. It could be a picture of something you're working on or a dream setup or just cool pic's you find on the web. Anything to do with Marantz, let's see how creative we can get...
  16. TMZ2

wlhd1610 he's the best

wlhd1610 (Bob) Bob went out of his way to send me a spare Marantz face plate that he had. It was a little banged up but he wouldn't let me give him any money for shipping or the face plate. If you ever see something for sale in Bartertown he's a great person to deal with. I give him a A+++++...
  17. TMZ2

Marantz 2330B Black case cover ?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this if so please delete. Looking to see if anyone has a spare black vented case cover "the lid" for the 2330B or maybe they know where I could pick one up. Thanks so much.
  18. TMZ2

Baby Marantz 2015 Five button cap list ?

I have two of these baby Marantz 2015 Five button with the fifth button being Dolby. I was going to give it a try for a total recap on one. Any chance anyone has a recap list and any other parts I may need to do a complete restoration ? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I never put a recap...
  19. TMZ2

Pure i-20 Marantz ?

Looking for some thoughts and suggestions. I have a Pure i-20 Docking station and some Bose 201's I have plenty of Marantz receivers but just looking to have a little set up in a small room with No tuner. So my question is preamp or integrated amp ? And suggestions of what model. Oh and of...
  20. TMZ2

Marantz 2015 No Stereo Light ?

Was looking for a little help from this great community here. I have received help in the past and I think you all so much for that. I have a beautiful Marantz 2015 five button receiver. All seems to work very well except no stereo light on strong stereo chanel. When I put the selector to...
  21. TMZ2

Marantz 2285B Protective relay

Hi I did a form search and couldn't seem to find anything like this issue I'm having. When turning the power on the unit speaker protective relay seems to take twice as long to come out of protection then normal. Could it be the relay itself ? or something else ? Thanks for any help greatly...
  22. TMZ2

Marantz 2240 FM Tuning Needle

I did a search I couldn't find this problem for my unit but I did find for others. Didn't want to take the chance adjusting the wrong setting. When my unit is in stereo mode and the stereo light is on and the signal strength is at its strongest the FM tuner needle is a quarter inch to the...
  23. TMZ2

X-Rare ???

What is X-Rare ? I see that under general information on some of the receivers and tuners it says rarity, some say X-Rare. Did a Google search and all through the forms here couldn't find any info on it. Any input? Sorry if this has been asked before. Thanks
  24. TMZ2

Marantz 2238B Stereo signal problem.

Search the forms and could not find a problem that was similar to mine. Was hoping someone out there might give me a hand. Every time I set the station and get an FM stereo signal it works great, then I turn the receiver off minutes later turn it back on the signal strength is the same but no...
  25. TMZ2

Face Plate Screws ? Or bolts ?

I've always seemed to like the bolts better than the Phillips Screws. Then I came into this problem. I had a bad scuff mark next to the phillip screw that I could not get rid of. So this was my fix. What do you think?
Back
Top Bottom