Search results

1. darin g

Let's talk about Artificial Intelligence. Scared yet?

Might have been mentioned but once AI takes over then who will be paying income tax. Robots and computers won't?
  2. darin g

I did'nt know this about Glen Campbell..did you?

He was the man....heard tell he had a secret love affair with Miss Tanya Tucker
  3. darin g

Small log cabin?

Get a tractor or skid loader with forks and do some research. You will love it. A very rewarding project.
  4. darin g

I must really be a packrat.

I would drill out the bottom center and get some umber or green LEDs and put in there where you can't see them and make a small piece for by your system...kinda like a lava lamp. Or send them to me.
  5. darin g

Wife says I need headphones - Recommendations?

An interesting thing happened to me last week. My wife ordered me a cheap set of in ear wireless headphones to use while working around the house. The last time I had headphones on was in the 80s so I was amazed at what I heard. Small details especially. I can't really describe it but don't...
  6. darin g

SO....did you get the New Year off to a good start ?

Got a letter from the IRS saying they were closing their inquiry on me and I now owe 0.00. The original amount not small and thankfully I had the needed documents to prove them wrong. Very Happy today.
  7. darin g

Any carpet installers here?

Lowe's takes a significant amount of the money when they have their installers do a job. They don't get the cream of the crop contractors. That doesn't look right and I would have someone from lowes look at it.
  8. darin g

Which do you prefer: Forward sounding speakers or polite?

Agree...it's just an attempt. If you know you know.
  9. darin g

If you owned a company..

Tow service.... slogan: "hooking ain't easy"
  10. darin g

Said Goodby to Mr Wiggles Last Night

No words...I'm truly sorry for your loss. I know the pain all to well.
  11. darin g

Are physicians / educated laypeople amongst us? I got a question.

Depression sucks. My mother passed it to me and I suffered with it on and off for the first 30yrs of my life. At 30 it took a turn for the worse and I lived with it till I was 50...barely. Almost ate the lead a few times. I finally went to the doctor and after a yr of trial and error we found...
  12. darin g

McIntosh owner (finally)

Solid choice.
  13. darin g

Anyone partake in the weed

I enjoy it. I can buy the finest medical grade available in OK. I have a card. :beatnik:
  14. darin g

How did anyone afford gear in 70's-80's??

I have a lady like that. One can never know how great it is unless you have one. Cheers brother!
  15. darin g

You can make ONE suggestion

Screamin cheetah willies. Heard from for the first time last month. Very good band.
  16. darin g

Dream speakers

Could have bought some 4 yrs ago for 6k but alas I didn't. :dunno:
  17. darin g

Well… looks like I’m a Klipschhead now

Welcome to Klipsch....your life will never be the same.
  18. darin g

What AudioKarma has taught you, and what you bring to it

A very kind gesture indeed. You are one of the good one James. I do hope things get better for you soon. Keep pushing my friend. Darin G
  19. darin g

JBL Studio 590 owners chime in...

I have them...kinda fugly but sound great. Very dynamic if you like a live sounding speaker you will love them.
  20. darin g

musichal is now Extinct

Very sorry to hear this. Godspeed to you brother. RIP
  21. darin g

I feel like an idiot...

Banana plugs do loosen over time. I learned the same way you did. One of my lifes easier lessons. Lol
  22. darin g

SSRI/SNRI Medications.. Has anyone had any success or not with them?

I take a small dose of Prozac every day. It has made a huge difference for me. I did have to try a few different ones before I found one that worked. Just to see if it was a placebo effect I quit taking it and I was soon miserable again. I wish like hell I had started taking it 25 yrs ago...
  23. darin g

Old Farts And Music Hating: I Got To Say I Like This Stuff

I have never heard someone say this before. I am interested in why you feel this way?
  24. darin g

Who’s Influenced You Musically The Most?

Alpine...Jensen triaxle and Too fast for love... Lol I was hooked.
Back
Top Bottom