Search results

1. U

Resurrection of laser tv technology?

You said “!but sacrificing good black levels.” About laser tv in end of post .
  2. U

So your saying the contrast will be terrible if these ever hit the affordable market prices and size 50-85”
  3. U

You sure there not different technology? Projectors a lot different and projector an image , laser tv has been Around much longer in the non consumer market . High prices kept it away https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_projector
  4. U

Please help recommend a center channel speaker

Yes I agree use it until he finds More hpms. I don’t see how using a different brand of center can work unless he has space limits. The tweeters and woofers will sound way different ?? My vote is go phantom no center or get the same exact model as your mains for a single or duel center channel .
  5. U

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.digitaltrends.com/home-theater/hisense-rgb-three-laser-tv-ultra-short-throw-projector-ces-2019/?amp I heard of this format of television some 10 year ago but never saw anything for sale ever . The revolutionary laser tv ? Anymore information or thoughts on this...
  6. U

Does 4K look better than 8k in real world settings?

ahh my tv does Not have local dimmer or hdr 10 it’s a 10 bit panel but Sony chose to not give it the hdr update . I sit around 5 feet away If our eyes cannot recognize the difference between 4- And 8k then the question is one actually better?? How massive of a screen can anyone even fit in most...
  7. U

Best subwoofers?your favorites

I’ve only checked pa sub drivers on parts Express that’s probably why I think they don’t go too low . I forgot about port tubing supposedly you can go as low as you require . Pro subwoofers are capable of some serious powerfully output .
  8. U

Klipsch sub & pc speaker cable repair?

If I had the money to go to a professional it would be fixed years ago , I don’t Have $50 to pay some technetium.
  9. U

Klipsch sub & pc speaker cable repair?

Could the cable be loose internally? I could not afford a new cable right now . Due to shipping costs
  10. U

Can center be too low ? Your preference?

Do you think with proper placement it should sound a lot better ? Pro logic 1 is more like 3ch theater mode on my onkyo . Don’t hear much at all from surrounds. My dad has a ryobi mitre saw, I need to look up online how to use it . I got enough scrap wood I won’t need the bricks
  11. U

Wow 4000 watts rms ? The bass output must be incredible. It may be possible to out Value it by dui but how do they make it so smooth with minimal distortion a lot of tuning. ?? Haha I said dui , I mean diy.
  12. U

I’ve considered there drivers as they are cheap , but I decide to go with stereo integrity. They do not make a 21” or anything on parts express . I don’t know many audio sites , I haven’t referenced them in a while . I don’t live even close to them , I’m in canton ...
  13. U

Used to play a ton of final fantasy 10 , it’s part a username I used for video games originally. I don’t live anywhere near the Dayton factory but it’s very cool they have a sub with almost the same name . I’ve considered making a diy sub with those drivers but too low on funds right now haha .
  14. U

Wow so you have pictures of these mega subwoofers ?8 identical drivers like that one basement loaded horn house sub . Sounds amazing !!! That would wipe the floor with any sub designed by hsu , svs or anything. How do you even move 8 subs in 1 enclosure ? A dolly( some sort of mobile rig thing ...
  15. U

Why music has such profound effects on the brain.

Possibly missing mid understood high technology could be why they were seen as God’s ? Ancients were or more advanced then stick figures , either way ancients loved music and many nations leaders had musical ceremonies. I’m sure basic instruments were very popular back then and classical like...
  16. U

Very nice work this box is around same size as a mini fridge you know . My bedroom sub is around the same size maybe slightly smaller . Cerwin Is really good brand , for bass lovers . I hear there modern stuff as not as good as Vintage no idea if that’s true or not. My theater sub Is lacking...
  17. U

Why music has such profound effects on the brain.

Ancients like https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anunnaki Founded modern society and music was very popular in ancient cultures for spiritual reasons , and entertainment. AnnunKi probably inspired the Atlantis stories and music . Lots of cultures like those Austrian native tribes dance around and...
  18. U

ITs sad this brand died of sars , why do such good brands go bankruptcy? Lack of sales I take it or loss of company to makers of soundbars??
  19. U

DIY Basement Sub help

Can his drivers go that low in a ported box ? , why does svs https://www.svsound.com/products/pb16-ultra Have triple ports in such a small box ? It cost a small fortune . Infinity baffle subs sounds like a good idea for cv, were did that maelstrom 21” sub go that was bigger badder driver then...
  20. U

Severe laptop damage ?

This is the fan vent shooting out hot air , the laptop itself is a really tough model to take apart . I’ve tried using a sweeper and a air can to clean it out no luck so far . I cleaned laptop cool mat it sits on which was covered in dust .
  21. U

Can too much tv , and movies cause ear pain?

I’ve went to the doctor and dentist it’s not a dental issue . Doctor told me to call ear nose and throat doctor again , the same one that was useless could not figure anything out??? Do you think I need to explain it better to them ? Constant ear pain in left ear no matter what
  22. U

Is Dolby Atmos a game changer ?

I’d imagine at some point atmos will be a standard or they will move on to another way to bounce the sound around. Did you notice most atmos speakers have a ceiling facing speaker built into them ? Wouldn’t that sound a lot different then a ceiling. Mounted speaker ?? Two types of atmos set ups...
  23. U

ESS AMT-1 TOWER loudspeakers... wow!

Ahh the reptilians must had abducted this lost op . I guess these photos can be used to mourn the missing op.
  24. U

"Big speakers in small room is bad," myth or reality?

Yes someone bought the name and still sells the brand , via name recognition!!! They still look decent low high end or mid fi. https://www.infinityspeakers.com/home-speakers/ https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity_Systems
  25. U

Is Dolby Atmos a game changer ?

Wouldn’t you need a 11 channel receiver for 4 heights? Atmos is just the next fuller evolution to Dolby pro logic z. It could be revolutionary if it adds more depth to the soundstage but I only have older receiver without atmosz , I cannot ceiling mount speakers .
Back
Top Bottom