Search results

1. A

If Sansui Model 8 isnt the best sounding model how do you mod it to be the best?

From his last comment it doesnt sound like it. Wish Chris from Georgetown was in this group
  2. A

If Sansui Model 8 isnt the best sounding model how do you mod it to be the best?

I was actually appreciating your initial comment not knocking yours. When there's needless sarcasm thrown into a straightforward question it really p@#$ me off. I wasnt referring to you. I was referring to certain ones
  3. A

Altec A7s Owners Experts Here? Your Thoughts

Your opinions on Altec A7 Speakers. All green Drivers. 511 Horns. 500-G Crossovers
  4. A

So how can this be done. Make it the best it can be. Theres alot of armchair technicians here who know squat with two cents worth. I thought id find outside the box thinking technical geniuses here.
  5. A

Most except for few don't understand an easy direct post. Im confused by almost everyones comments. Losing hope in mankind lol
  6. A

Tequila is the Lloyds of liquers you need to go higher class like brandy, scotch whiskey or cognac
  7. A

I have a feeling with the top parts already in the 8 it can be modded to sound even better by an outside the box thinking technician
  8. A

Many put down the model 8 as being mediocre to nothing special compared to the newer 8D 5000 8000 9000 10000 20000 30000 models etc. If that would be true. Who here has the technical know how to turn the 8 Sansui into Sansuis best sounding ever?
  9. A

Sansui 8 differences

You really need to read this thread. https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/stop-calling-the-sansui-eight-deluxe-the-engineers-receiver.748842/
  10. A

Sansui 8 differences

My 8 wasnt fully restored just repaired where it needed. It still has all the original components
  11. A

Sansui 8 differences

The prices keep going up because less grey matter between the ears is lacking on many with lots of money or the poor that overspend
  12. A

Stop calling the Sansui Eight Deluxe the "Engineer's Receiver"

January 1971 retail pricetag 499. Thats big dough back then.
  13. A

Stop calling the Sansui Eight Deluxe the "Engineer's Receiver"

The back of my 8 is quite impressive
  14. A

Sansui 8 differences

I have an early original 8 without the relay, i have an 881, i have a 350 and a 5000x. Of course they have to hype the later 8 deluxe over the true original so they can make more sales. Sony and every other manufacturer did that to forget the old and go with the newer model. The Original and...
  15. A

Sansui 8 differences

Trivial insignificant deal breaker. Bottom line: quality, performance, sound, longevity. All the other stuff is fluff and meaningless
  16. A

Sansui 8 differences

No the 8 is called the Engineers receiver not the 8deluxe. Too much overhype with deluxe its annoying. Just like marantz 2270 2275 2285.
  17. A

Sansui 8 differences

Not really, the deluxe and 7000 are cheaper made than the original 8.
  18. A

Can you Identify These 8ohm Graphite woofers?

This is a better shot at the magnet
  19. A

Why dont you include Sansui Pioneer and Marantz woofers in their speakers that people are spending thousands of dollars on are junk? They really are cheaply made woofers and tweeters. These woofers are much better constructed than those aforementioned way overated woofers
  20. A

Stiff cone rubber surround look well made.
  21. A

Some guy online that saw them thinks they are infinity but doubt it
Back
Top Bottom