Search results

1. guitarlvr

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

:bye::banana:
  2. guitarlvr

I have the one with tubes and love it ti has been in my system for 3 years now with out a hitch. I also have a Saga that works equally as well. ENJOY !!!
  3. guitarlvr

Vinyl only spin list

4. guitarlvr

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Man, that looks so awesome. I love that system !! :banana:
  5. guitarlvr

Welcome to the mad house. I bet you dad is a cool guy that likes Midcentury modern.;)
  6. guitarlvr

I bought mine new in 77 still going strong to this day.
  7. guitarlvr

Oh sorry I typed 1280 then changed it because I thought it was a 50. My bad.
  8. guitarlvr

it is a SX-1250
  9. guitarlvr

Hey, Frank. I was up north by my cabin and thought of you. so I snapped a couple of pics of the stereo I have in my Tiki bar room. left side speaker It is a pair of Optimus Mach 2 a friend gave to me This is that Pioneer receiver I had in my garage for 5 years took it in and got it up and...
  10. guitarlvr

I agree for me it is sad Rory Gallagher is one of those unsung unheard of guitar hero. I'm not bashing anyone but there are plenty of blues guitar players that have huge accolades while Rory never got much. But like the old saying it in who you know. And what Magazines praise to the Masses and...
  11. guitarlvr

Vinyl only spin list

12. guitarlvr

She really is. I read all this post on this sight about wife's not liking this or that or not liking the stereo in the living room. Not mine she listens with me all day and never says a word when I set up 6 foot tall speakers in the living room. The other day I brought home a new CD...
  13. guitarlvr

SEARS customer (dis)service - Return policy WARNING!

I haven't had a Sears store near me in 5 years. They all closed up. The thing that gets me with both sears and J.C. penny is they were in the mail-order business over 100 years ago. They should both be what Amazon is today. Remember the big Christmas catalogs or the "big book"? We have homes...
  14. guitarlvr

My wife's favorite band. I like then too.
Back
Top Bottom