Search results

1. A

Question About Fuse type LED AD/DC compatibility to audio gears

Hello AudioKarma I have purchased a Fuse type LED and it states that it is compatible with AC / DC, when I tried to install it, first all is working fine, After a few days LED light does not light anymore, and even if I put in the original bulbs it does not light anymore. Do I need to modify...
  2. A

Pioneer SA 6800 II

Hello I have a pionner SA 6800 II integrated amp, my current situation is the relay clicks, no sound coming out the speakers, The schematic I found that is very similar to my Pioneer SA 6800 II is the SA 7500 II which is already available with me, My concern now is that I have two copy of the...
  3. A

Pioneer M-73 power amp

Hello AK old pioneer M-73 power amplifier to resurrect from storage. Does anyone have a schematic Diagram / service manual for the Pioneer M-73? the one I always get is the M-73 model for the 90's. I have the silver plated M-73 from the 70's-80's (I think). Also any recommended check points...
  4. A

Sansui au 777 Protection mode

Hello I have a sansui au 777 that always on protection mode even with out input, no speakers connected on it, when I power on the Amp protection mode triggers after a few seconds, Some capacitor was already changed a few years back, the Amp is seldom used but when I tried to power it on again...
Back
Top Bottom