Search results

1. Mysteryed

Who's listening with headphones tonight? To what?

Kraftwerk : The Best Of Kraftwerk Listening with Sennheiser HD 560S to Amazon music-- Through. Yamaha RX-A4A. Simple and Normal are underrated. Synth-Pop 1978
  2. Mysteryed

Sennheiser HD 560S
  3. Mysteryed

CCA-CA10 Motorola Almost Famous- Disc: 1 1 America - Simon & Garfunkel 2 Amazing Journey / Sparks (Almost Famous Version) - The Who 3 It Wouldn't Have Made Any Difference - Todd Rundgren 4 I've Seen All Good People: a. Your Move, b. All Good People - Yes 5 Feel Flows - The Beach...
  4. Mysteryed

Motorla phone, League of Legends headphones and Listening through Amazon Music app. Grand Funk Railroad -- Closer to Home Lord Huron -- Long Lost Ida Mae -- Chasing Lights Bruce Hornsby -- The Way it Is Peter Gabriel -- So Now, sleep
  5. Mysteryed

Happy Birthday Mysteryed!

Thank you for taking time to write these messages. Time is perhaps the most precious commodity, and you have given a bit of yours! Proud to be a part of this community!
  6. Mysteryed

The Word Association Game

Opportunities
  7. Mysteryed

Patrick O'hearn : Indigo -- Listening with 1more P50's -- at this moments Upon the Wings of Night is soaring through my mind. Amazing trumpet!
  8. Mysteryed

Eastwood After Hours: Live at Carnegie Hall -- Listening with 1more P50's on a Motorola phone. What a time we live in! 6000 songs in my pocket! :)
  9. Mysteryed

Downright Upright - Brian Bromberg --- Listening with 1More p50's
  10. Mysteryed

What headphone amp are you using currently?

TEAC UD-H01 D/A Converter: Dual 32bit/192kHz D/A Converters USB Audio Input: High-speed (USB2.0) USB Audio Transfer Mode: Asynchronous Mode sampling clock (50 ppm) Supported Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz Audio Input: 3 (PC-USB, Coaxial, Optical) Audio...
  11. Mysteryed

Headphones in Bartertown

Thanks for the heads-up. :^)
  12. Mysteryed

AK is 19 years old, so we're having a raffle.

Jun 25, 2006 Congratulations AK!
  13. Mysteryed

Sennheiser Massdrop 6xx finally!

Sounds like a good time, well spent!
  14. Mysteryed

Possibly interesting headphone amp project.

Lots of people are preoccupied. Anyway, it looks like it ought to be very interesting. would love to see it when you are ready... maybe a progress timeline and finished product. I know I could use the distraction!!!:thumbsup: Haven't been on much lately. Best to you!
  15. Mysteryed

New to AK

“Where words fail, music speaks.” ― Hans Christian Andersen :music:
  16. Mysteryed

Finding my way back

It's a nice neighborhood, welcome!
  17. Mysteryed

My Musical Truism: Everything old becomes new again... But, to the individual, the discovery is new within their frame of reference! Congratulations on a fine musical archaeology encounter. :D We can be happy knowing that the subjects of your discovery are still cranking out excellent...
  18. Mysteryed

Pioneer SE-450

Those do look 'timeless'... Another Pioneer headphone that holds strong appeal for me are the Pioneer SE-L40. Those are conversation starters! :thumbsup:
  19. Mysteryed

Lost my Mom this week

I cannot imagine the depth of emotion you are experiencing... Hang in there! Remember the good times. I fear the day I may experience the loss you are feeling. Sending the best of vibes your way!
  20. Mysteryed

Pioneer SE-450

For being a 1980's headphone, they sure look slick. :):music:
  21. Mysteryed

Walked out of Goodwill with this beauty

Enjoy the find and the music, as it always sounds sweeter on a bargain value piece of kit! :)
  22. Mysteryed

Shawn Colvin: A Few Small Repairs October 1, 1996 CCA C10 IEMs out of a dac/amp supplied with lossless files.
  23. Mysteryed

Delayed posting from last night: John Gorka: So Dark You See KZ AS10 IEMs out of a dac/amp supplied by with lossless files.
  24. Mysteryed

This One's for Him: A Tribute to Guy Clark CCA C10 IEMs out of a dac/amp supplied by with lossless files. If you listen to this one, be in a good mood or it'll drag you down into the dark...
  25. Mysteryed

Imogene Heap - Ellipse - July 21, 2009 Focal Listen jacked into a Teac DAC/AMP, UD-H01, playing Lossless files from a PC.
Back
Top Bottom