Search results

1. jimmy666

Do you use Pandora?

blocked for us canadians otehrwise i used to be an avid pandora user it helped me deside in what to purchase music wise. i miss it
  2. jimmy666

best car of 80's votes

1980-1981 dodge diplomat 318 solid like a rock and was possible to get a police package as an option. also these models came with no passenger side mirror
  3. jimmy666

The Deal of the Century

I'm glad i'm a non believer because i at least know the realities of false posts and well i put my faith on this one being so, as we are yet to see any pictures 15 days in.
  4. jimmy666

best car of 80's votes

even the ford Taurus a car with everything a person needs in a general all around family kind of need.
  5. jimmy666

best car of 80's votes

1981 Dodge diplomat Plymouth grand furry or Plymouth caravelle. with a 318 as a minimum. Or even the old cop car packages. Awesome cars and the 318 is well indestructible.
  6. jimmy666

Does e-waste have any vintage audio in it?

if the police come what do they charge you with as this stuff has no value so is it still classified as theft under 5000 or what. I'm sure this would be easy to fight in court if anything ever did happen.
  7. jimmy666

My first Youtube video WATCH the Shrine of the Vintage Pioneer in action

utterly beautiful its kind of eerie watching though, because you see all the action but have no reference of where the music is coming from. An awesome video illusion. do you have that hooked up to what a 30 amp breaker
  8. jimmy666

how to lose your hearing and not care

come to cannada were you could pay anywhere from 7 -13 for a pack of cigs. but its a life choice and well pretty much everything can kill you nowadays so where to draw the line. By the way i'm diesel mechanic and i'm around diesel fumes 8 hours a day so will it really make much difference...
  9. jimmy666

Music pinball

nice pinball you picked up i'm kinda curious as to what you paid for it i'm a pinball collector myself and have few machines from the 70's and 80's always wanted a woodrail but they are just not available where i live. you may have created a new hobby that mixes well with audio booze and cigarettes
  10. jimmy666

Hybrid Vehicle Question?

avoid them for now atlest probably indefinitely. The batteries are supose to last around 10 years but they are averaging 3-4 years right now and are between 8-10 thousand to replace. So it will cost you more to own one. if anything goes wrong its a pain to fix its new technology and the is no...
  11. jimmy666

Help me build a system for my boss!

buying things for the boss should be kept simple as they may have consequence!!! but that just my opinion
  12. jimmy666

Do you keep a "reserve" fund?

i always have between 300 and 1000 cash stashed away for a big score or a pinball machine. you never know when you may need it and a bank machine is not available.
  13. jimmy666

What other musical/electronic items do you collect?

I collect video games systems and games have or had and sold most systems from 1985 to 2000 sega panasonic turbografixs nintendo playstations. The works but mainly collect orginal NEs stuff have over 550 different games some brand new sealed more then 350 complete. over 200 snes games. i have...
  14. jimmy666

Test your ears and speakers....

i'm 21 been working in a diesel mechanic shop since October 2007 i had near perfect hearing before i started. and on that website i can just make out 16hz. everything from 17 to 24 is dead silence. yikes no wonder i keep turning the volume up
  15. jimmy666

WHAT is this!?!?

we had an old component system we picked up at the dump many years a go served very well in our garage for 15 + years when the tuner finally started to go. but the 8-track and turntable still worked perfectly considering it spent 15 years in a garage weathered by Manitoba's dry cold winters and...
  16. jimmy666

what to look for in the la scalas

i payed 560 for my pair of 1988 la scallas last 2 years ago . The cabs where not the best but where not bad and like andyman said i listen to my speakers rarely look at them. And for me personally it was the best purchase for me a in a long time. but i do plan on refinishing them but I'm in no...
  17. jimmy666

Females and HiFi -Why don't they mix?

how about sit every women on a booming sub woofer and then make a decision on weather or not she likes a certain piece of gear or music genre. :)
  18. jimmy666

Ears bother me...

or just drink till the pain stops and enjoy
  19. jimmy666

Ears bother me...

do you work in a loud environment???
  20. jimmy666

Mark-ups of Monster Cable

you can buy the same quaility wire from whole salers at 5% above there whole sale cost which is a hell of alot less. Example i bout 120 ft of 14 guage wire from a wire dealer and got it at cost plus 1% because i know them but i paid $38 cdn when the exchange rate was still at like $1 usd was...
  21. jimmy666

La Scala's Find

I like the handles. wish mine had those. looks like a pair from the 80's How much did you pay???
  22. jimmy666

Bit-o-silver

why not post one big pick of the whole silver faced rack for our drooling eyes to see
  23. jimmy666

Sure is hot here in Florida

Well were i am its -10 and buetiful considering it has been -40's the last few weeks but tommorrow supposed to get up to 20 but -25 with the windchill but friday it will be back up to about 20 and no wind time to bring out the t-shirts and shorts.
  24. jimmy666

eBay plans to ban sellers from giving negative feedback

basically this will be a shot int the foot for ebay. There feedback system as is now flawed but all they are doing is removing the sellers way of point out flaws in buyers. Buyers wont be able to buy stuff off of ebay if the sellers wont sell. I'm a mechanic for a living and like with...
  25. jimmy666

Shielding Older Speakers

bricks from an old house will work too
Back
Top Bottom