Search results

1. randballen

AR weight of counterweight? I need one or weight to make one up

Larry, I am also looking for one if you still have access. Thanks. Don
  2. randballen

Jim Rogers JR149

I appreciate all of the feed back. More listening today. FM only due to not having the RCA to DIN cables. I flipped the checker board foam so that the checker board is on the inside. I like the
  3. randballen

Jim Rogers JR149

Fantastic Thanks!
  4. randballen

Jim Rogers JR149

Thought they may have been an addition. Any suggestion on where to get such foam for the grills?
  5. randballen

Jim Rogers JR149

Well I picked up the speakers today. The came with a fully functioning Beomaster 1900! Original owner that purchase together in Chicago. Every thing needs some service cleaning but my early impression of this combination is very positive. For those familiar with these speakers, did they come...
  6. randballen

Jim Rogers JR149

Good to hear about the surrounds. I can replace but if not needed even better! Thanks.
  7. randballen

Jim Rogers JR149

I have the chance to buy a pair. What are the general opinion not these small speakers? What are any comparable small 2 ways? I’m waiting to hear back from the owner but they re suppose to be “ working.” I assume that a recap may be needed and surely new surrounds? Any input is appreciated...
  8. randballen

Grinding oval drivers. ??

Thanks for your feedback.
  9. randballen

Thank you sir.
  10. randballen

Ok. Thanks.
  11. randballen

Grundig!!!! Spotted these today in an old cabinet. I don’t want or need the cabinet but was wondering if these are worth pulling out and using for an open baffle or other dyi build.
  12. randballen

AR-11b. Beauties

Just bought these from the original owner. The cabinets are beautiful and the beveled grills are still in great shape. Unfortunately the owner only had one of the 12” woofers, and that, as expected will need re-foamed. So, I’m on the search for one 12” AR woofer. If anyone has a source or a...
  13. randballen

Rek-O-Kut headshell help needed

Thanks UncleBingo!
  14. randballen

Rek-O-Kut headshell help needed

Thanks First let me say I goofed. Should have taken a picture before I started. I posted last week about the B12H I acquired. Well tonight I was changing out cartridges and multiple wires came loose from the headshell pins. Long story short, I have no idea what’s ground, right, left. . Anyone...
  15. randballen

REK-O-KUT B-12H. Today’s find. ?

Thanks. The plinth is mounted on a 3 foot high cabinet, so it’s rather large to move around. ( like a kitchen cabinet with a door. Actually, if I can make some room, it might just stay in that cabinet. . Going to have to think about that. Thanks.
  16. randballen

REK-O-KUT B-12H. Today’s find. ?

came across this table today. Fully functional in all three speeds. Whisper quiet. What can you tell me about the table abt the tone arm. Should I keep like it is or get a smaller arm? Thanks.
  17. randballen

Sony 250 Reel to reel. Help!

Thanks for your suggestions. Unfortunately after checking all that you mentioned, I still get nothing.So it appears there are more serious issues.
  18. randballen

This what the audio muting switch looks like in the play position.
  19. randballen

Thank you for your response. Where is the “audio muting switch?” And the “record slide?”
  20. randballen

I have a little Sony 250a rtor that was part of a seperates system that I purchased. It’s very clean and play, rewind, fast forward all operate. However, when I try playing a tape ( have tried multiple pre recorded) or record, the meters do not budge and absolutely no sound is heard from the...
  21. randballen

Grundig help ID

Anyone know this model of Grundig? May be tube but I don't know nor does the owner. It's in a Majestic console. In general, is Grundig good stuff? Thanks.
  22. randballen

Bogen/Lenco what do I have and where do I start?

Ok guys, I’m pretty happy this evening. I ordered new idle ring and I came in today. A quick change out some wiring fixes and now! She’s singing!Thanks
  23. randballen

Thank you for the info bob!
  24. randballen

Is the idler rubber easy to find a replacement ?
Back
Top Bottom