Search results

1. gridleakrick

Vico vintage amplifier schematics needed.

Looking for schematics for vintage Vico transistor amplifiers models 87, 88, 89. Circa late 1950s. Vico full name was Video Instruments Company in Santa Monica, California. Information on them is VERY scarce. I am hoping that someone on this forum may have the schematics for one or more of these...
  2. gridleakrick

Unknown cartridge-help identify

A friend gave me this cartridge. It has no markings on it at all. Can anyone identify it and tell me what stylus it takes? Rick
  3. gridleakrick

Dual 1229 tonearm rewire question

On a Dual 1229, how do you remove the little circuit board at the headshell end of the tonearm wires? This is the circuit board that the wires running down the tonearm are soldered to. I thought it might be a good idea to get some expert advice here before I dove into it. Thanks, Rick
  4. gridleakrick

FM Acoustics FM600A amp schematic needed

I need a schematic for an FM Acoustics FM600A amplifier. Anyone have one or a source for it? The company, in Switzerland, does not seem to be much help. This is a huge, beast amplifier. Rick
  5. gridleakrick

Anyone got a Nakamichi RX-202 schematic?

Really nice and unusual cassette deck. It is auto-reversing but actually flips the cassette over to the other side. Sadly, I need to fix it. Don't need the whole service manual-just the schematic. Can anyone help? Thanks, Rick Smith
Back
Top Bottom