Search results

1. icanskate

Marantz 22 loses rt channel after warming up

Hi gravelyguy.... We are CLOSE! I'm in between Pillager & Baxter .. Good to see another around here! This is very dry area for audio!! Be fun to compare/listen sometime. Best K
  2. icanskate

Another good suggestion! Thank you!:) I will keep you posted.
  3. icanskate

Thank you for the great insights! Very helpful:)
  4. icanskate

Infinity noobie Q: driving the Crescendo CS3009?

I run a set of crescendo 3008 with an hk795i 70wpc very clean& I can push them loud and crystal clear... Sound great hooked to my outlaw rr2150 as well...:) play with their position to get them to image...I don't believe you need really big power, just clean power...
  5. icanskate

Hi everyone, pretty much a newbie.. Be patient:) I have a totally recapped Marantz 22 40wpc that sounds amazing.. Worked for quite awhile beautifully,But now has started losing the right channel after it plays & warms up for about 5-10 min. If let cool down channel returns until warmed up again...
  6. icanskate

upgrade help/advice needed

Good advice all...thanks! Any advice on wharfedale diamond series? spica angelus , infinity kappa series or axioms???
  7. icanskate

excellent advice...because i have this addiction bad! in the past year i have sold/traded; bought/ combined; disregarded/ auditioned A LOT of equipment...luckily im a pretty good shopper and a fairly quick learning curve...i have read a ton of stuff and constantly research threads on this...
  8. icanskate

Audio Karma Glossary

yes im new and im suffering from serious audio addiction! what does moffit? something like that ..id recognize it..used when taking about vintage amps/recievers...
  9. icanskate

Ok i like the research im finding on the hersey...are the new hersey III worth it to buy new...im looking for full range floor standers...been checking/thinking of the vandersteen 2ce but wondering if too picky for placement...like the idea of the boston acoustics...FYI the RTR 240 d i'm running...
  10. icanskate

Thanks! I will begin keeping an eye out...any other suggestions?
  11. icanskate

budget around 800...15 x 20 living room..speakers on the short wall...hardwood floors vaulted ceiling & furniture...be tough to have several feet around each speaker...Wide variety of musical tastes...from santana, jazz blues & a horn section, a bit of classical strings to acoustic david...
  12. icanskate

Thanks! any suggestions for speakers...ive had cerwin vega d-5, pioneer hpm 60 in the past...the RTR240d far surpass those
  13. icanskate

I'm kind of a newbie with limited knowledge...i will have a bit of cash saved for up an upgrade to my system. What should i do first? Amp/receiver or speakers??? Currently, I run a HK 680i, Denon 600f cd player and RTR 240D speakers...what's the first move? I'm thinking Outlaw Audio RR 2150...
Back
Top Bottom