Search results

1. Skinnidog

Main System

* Music Hall mmf-9.1 w Soundsmith modded Clear Audio Virtuoso Wood Cart * Two Emerald Physics EP100.2SE Mono Block Amplifiers * Rotel RC995 Preamplifier * Monolithic Sound PS-2 & HC-1B Phono Preamplifier & Power Supply * Bluesound Node 2i
  2. Skinnidog

Updated System

Here is my system updated with a pair of Apogee Centaur Majors that just made they're trip home after being restored by Brian Salazar of Holt Hill Audio (Baco99). I have them set up with the ribbons on the outside. I have read that Apogee recommended that the ribbons be on the inside? I'm going...
  3. Skinnidog

Help Identify Pressing - Journey Escape AL-37408-1Q and -1U

Can anyone help identify the pressing of the Journey Escape Album with the following Run Out AL-37408-1Q and -1U
  4. Skinnidog

Moved & Downsized - New Room & Gear

Update - Just added Diffusers on back wall...Photos added. I moved & downsized last year and had a new room built. I have been working on it slowly, and am coming close to completion...for now, this is the line-up: The new Outlaw Audio R2160 receiver (Thanks to Walter & the guys at Underwood...
  5. Skinnidog

NAS & Sonos

I'm looking to add a NAS to my network for streaming through Sonos. I am considering the Synology DS115J. Has anyone had any experience using Synology with Sonos? Also, any problems with laptops/tablets using Non-Windows OS? Thanks
  6. Skinnidog

New Home, New Room

I moved from MA to NY in September. I built a new audio room around a completely different system with the exception of the TT. It is not yet complete, but have the components set as well as the bass traps installed. I will complete the room over the next week or so. Different than my other...
  7. Skinnidog

Pilot 177 Speaker Badges

Does anyone have a photo of a Pilot 177 Speaker badge? Restoration in process and need to have badges made.
  8. Skinnidog

Update

Going to be moving in the fall, so will be saying goodbye to this room. I will however be building a room in the new house. I will post new photos as soon as it's finished. Just hooked up Electro-Voice EV-6B's this week. Have been also listening to the Jenszen P900's and the KLH Model 12's.
  9. Skinnidog

Need a Denon DP47F tone arm - impossible to find. Any suggestions

My turntable had a crash and the tonearm snapped in half. I am down to trying to use an adhesive to get it back together, as I cannot find a replacement. I am looking for any suggestions any of you may have. Thanks
  10. Skinnidog

Just Picked These Up - Pilot 177's

Picked these up this week. In beautiful condition. From 1959 - 1960 5 Drivers in each - 2 Bass Drivers, 2 Mid Range and 2 Tweeters all working all original. Bass Drivers are Jensen P12R. Midrange and Tweeters are Quam Nichols I also picked up a pair of Electro-Voice EV-6B's. Cabinets are also...
  11. Skinnidog

KLH Model 12`s

Just picked up these beauties. Original owner estate sale. Very nice cabinets. Just need to redo the grills and shine em up.
  12. Skinnidog

KLH Model Nine current value

What would the value be for a mint pair of KLH Model Nines that were owned by one of the engineers of the Model Nines design team?
  13. Skinnidog

Time to cleanse the Herd!

Things have gotten a little out of hand...you should see the other room!
  14. Skinnidog

A Few Changes

I added a headphone listening area as well as some headphone storage. Also added the acoustic treatments on the ceiling. Changed out the California Audio Labs CD Transport with a new ATZ CD-100. Had both the Adcom amps re-capped. Two additional photos of refurbed original beautiful blonde...
  15. Skinnidog

Music Hall PH25.2 Headphone Amp Transformer Problem

Can anyone tell me what transformer is used in this headphone amp? I had a local tech identify that the transformer is shot, so I called Music Hall to buy a replacement and the complications started. They gave me a company name who they get to do their repairs. I called them to buy a transformer...
  16. Skinnidog

Looking to buy Adcom GFA-585 Fan Kit

Looking to buy an Adcom GFA-585 fan kit
  17. Skinnidog

Need Some Help

I'm looking to buy a RTR and do not know a lot about them. I have looked at the following and am wondering what the best choice would be for regular listening, less problematic. Pioneer RT1011L Pioneer RT1020L Teac A3340 TeacA4300 Tandberg TD20A Akai GX-625
  18. Skinnidog

Finally Finished

California Audio Labs Delta Transport Theta Digital DSPro Progeny D/A 2 Adcom GFA-585 Amplifiers Polk Audio SDA SRS 1.2 pic Adcom GFP-750 Preamp Music Hall MMF9.1 TT Clearaudio Virtuoso cartridge with Soundsmith ruby re-tip MIT ATV1 - Speaker cables Monolithic PS-1 Power Supply...
  19. Skinnidog

Brand Spankin' New

Just moved into a new town and went into a a local record store. I was talking with the owner who told me about some locals in town who get together periodically to talk music and gear, and that they are all members of AK...looking forward to having some good audio and music dialouge.
Back
Top Bottom