Search results

1. jmm83

anyone live in Madison Ohio that can pick up and ship a Multimeter to me

i seen a multimeter on facebook that i wanted to buy and the guy said he would ship it to me but for some reason he must have changed his mind. if you live near that area & can pick it up and ship let me know thanks.
  2. jmm83

Sirius Sportster Acquiring Signal

Hi I have Sirius Sportster Boombox and the radio will sometimes say acquiring Signal Sometimes it will work & get a signal & sometimes there will be no sound but the artist & song will still be displayed I've read that it could be the solder joints on the board but i looked at it & they are...
  3. jmm83

sirius subx1 i want to add a volume control for the subwoofer

i have a Sirius subx1 boombox but sometimes it has too much bass and i would like to be able to adjust it is there a way to add a volume control for the woofer? what kind of volume control would l need and how do i wire it to the woofer? let me know thanks. i think i would install it on the back...
  4. jmm83

Pioneer sx 1280 Function Lights Not Working Only Dial Light Comes on

I have an SX 1280 only the Lights For the Dial are coming on, the FM,AM,Aux,Phono are not lighting up the Power Board Looks Like it got hot I have replaced some Caps on it and some Transistors on it but It's still not working the White 3.3Ohm Resistor Reads 3.8 ohms and the little fuse under...
  5. jmm83

Fisher FM 270A Bulb Replacement

Hi I want to Replace the Bulb In my FM270A Tuner It's about 16v DC But i don't know what size to get
  6. jmm83

Volume Potentiometer for fisher ph 470 boombox

I have a boombox that needs slide potentiomters for left & right channel it has 4 pins on it does anybody have some that will work in it? let me know thanks
  7. jmm83

Anyone get this sx 1980

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pioneer-sx-1980-/331746254731?hash=item4d3d9e1f8b%3Ag%3A26EAAOSwa-dWiYW9&nma=true&si=1b%252BHXEQr14IpTrdm8ZlB29o%252B0kw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557 was a great deal even though it did not work
  8. jmm83

can a 653-LY2-0-DC48 Relay be used in pioneer sx 1980

please let me know thanks http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Omron/LY2-0-DC48/?qs=%2fha2pyFaduhuT%252b28Xt4CQBV2%2f51rUhTWitgeWl%2f9yrOPaC3aU4c66Q%3d%3d
  9. jmm83

Pioneer sx 1980 no function lights no tuner no meters but dial lights work

Pioneer sx 1980 no function lights no tuner no meters but dial lights work does anyone know what the problem is & what voltage should i check
  10. jmm83

Receiver on Craigsist In TN to MD

There is a receiver on CL that i want to get that's In TN and I live in MD can anyone go check it out?
  11. jmm83

buying a receiver on craigslist

i want to buy a receiver on craigslist but the seller does not have paypal and they do not want to get paypal so how would i go about getting it they said they would ship it but i do not want to do western union i live in MD and they live in TN
  12. jmm83

Buying a pioneer sx 1980 from Germany

seen this ad on hi-fi shark http://www.quoka.de/hifi-audio-tv-video-foto/verstaerker-equalizer-receiver/c7260a158890672/pioneer-sx-1980.html I don't know if i should buy this. he said he would ship it to the US these are the emails he sent First email Thank you for your email. Before to...
  13. jmm83

newyork to maryland

there is a stereo in new york i want to get can anyone get it & drop it off to me. or maybe meet somewhere in MD
  14. jmm83

Technics SB-G900

Technics SB-G900 ohm rating Hi I just got some Technics SB-G900 off of craigslist. and it says the impedance is 8ohms but when i test them with my multimeter it says 4.5 ohms. so i was wondering if that means they are blown in one of the speaker cabinets there was a blown tweeter it read...
  15. jmm83

Nebraska to Maryland

Hi there is a receiver i want to get that's in Nebraska anyone going that way and coming To Maryland let me know thanks
  16. jmm83

two pioneer sx 1280's

i have 2 sx 1280's should i keep both of them maybe have one for a backup or sell one i just bought the one on ebuy for 675 its in great cond. no scratches anywhere that i can see. looks like the guy that had it did not use it much. looks like the jumpers are not original though maybe...
  17. jmm83

is this receiver & turntable any good

onkyo receiver kenwood turntable does anyone know the model #s http://baltimore.craigslist.org/ele/3829177512.html
  18. jmm83

Audio Classifieds not working?

hi when i click on the link for that is says the page can not be displayed i would like to see whats on sale here instead of e-bay also is there a wanted section like if im looking for a receiver or something i can ask if anyone has it on here
  19. jmm83

looking for speakers to go with a sx 1280

hi i'm looking for some speakers to go with my pioneer sx 1280 im going to put the system in my bedroom so i need something thats not to big but still sounds good & has good bass
  20. jmm83

pioneer sx 1980

is 1500 a good price to pay for a SX 1980 He said he had it cleaned & serviced
  21. jmm83

whats a good price to pay for this pioneer Equipmen

let me know thanks http://baltimore.craigslist.org/ele/3818582421.html
  22. jmm83

just bought this sx 1280 on ebay

do you think it was a good deal http://www.ebay.com/itm/161027765327?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_242wt_721
  23. jmm83

pioneer sx 6 No display

Hi i have a pioneer sx6 & the lcd display does not light up only lights that come on are preset step, muting, signal 123 light up and am light lights up. lights do not change when buttons are pressed seems like it's frozen relay does click when powered on does anyone know what the...
  24. jmm83

ge clock radio

does anyone know what model number this radio is
  25. jmm83

Has anyone ever gotton recycled electronics from bestbuy

i went to bestbuy & this guy was walking in with 2 tv's & a vcr i asked him what he was doing with them he said im recycling them i said can i have them he said yes he also said he had more suff in his car he had a 80's technics turntable 70's ev speakers 2 90's surround sound receivers...
Back
Top Bottom