Search results

1. Capgun

KLH Model 10 CT-38 "The Pistol" Speakers

Hi RXDx, I realized I let my Subscription lapse, and just re-upped it, so I can get back inside bartertown, and see if somehow I get lucky in there. You couldn't be more right about the "Uncharted Territory", that I'm in. I'm going to pull the tweeters and see if I can get some impedance...
  2. Capgun

No, RxDx I wasn't making any accusations or anything, I love the reference pages, and you're right, I didn't see that it was about the first generation KLH, no worries and please don't take offense, as none was meant. I'm not flipping these now by the way. So they should be in here, as I'm...
  3. Capgun

Well, I'm more confused now that I pulled the drivers out, then I was when I was just looking at them. RxDx, thank you for the reference page. I pretty much just glanced through it, but, I could tell it's great, and full of useful info. I couldn't find any woofer drivers that match these, and...
  4. Capgun

Good question, good. Maybe someone will come in and let us know. I have to admit, I'm pretty eager to hook them up and give them a listen. Hopefully I'll get around to that later today, along with the pics.
  5. Capgun

Yes I will put up some pictures in a little while. But the above picture is exactly what mine look like, except someone replaced the dust caps with those chrome looking disco ball ones. Soon to be changed back to the black felt.
  6. Capgun

Hello all. I just picked up a pair of these, and while there are a few photos here and there, there's not really much info I could find on these speakers. The CT-44's seem to be a bigger brother of these, but even on here I did a search and didn't find anything. I found plenty on the KLH...
  7. Capgun

I'm looking for a case made out of Walnut. If you are still making these, please send me a...

I'm looking for a case made out of Walnut. If you are still making these, please send me a conversation to my inbox. I'm looking for a case, for my Pioneer SA-9800. Thank you very much, and I hope you can craft me one.
  8. Capgun

Doing a Resto on a set of KLH Model 6's, and have a quick question.

Ah, Alteclipsch thank you very much!
  9. Capgun

Thank you c5. So it sounds like something he must add to it. I just found out it's called Butyl Sealant. But, from what you're saying, it might have something he adds to it, to make it turn out the way it needs to be.
  10. Capgun

Hi, it's been a while since I've been on. It's a simple question really, and I'm sure someone out here can help me real quick, and I would appreciate it immensely, as I'm onto this very last part. Can someone tell me what the name of that goopy caramel colored stuff if, that brushes on over...
  11. Capgun

Kenwood LS-408b speakers

Hello, can someone please tell me the specs on the actual cabinet please? It's super important to me, and I literally cannot find the cabinet measurements anywhere on the web. So if any one happens to have a set, could you please send me the measurements? Thank you in advance...
  12. Capgun

ESS AMT 10B - To Re-Refoam?

Thank you very much for the info Jc! Nobody has even responded to my speaker ID on these, that I put up on July 1st. Again, thank you very much!
  13. Capgun

ESS AMT 10B , looking for a year on when a change was done.

Just a quick question, as I've looked everywhere, and I can't get a date on them. What model years for the ESS AMT 10B, that had no front bass port, but instead, the large passive radiators on the back. And which were the originals please? Thanks in advance! I recently acquired a set with...
  14. Capgun

Well, I do appreciate your time. I looked around some more on my own, and found that ESS actually makes a 10" driver that drops right in, as well as some other old AMT's, and I noticed the cone edge does go on top. I sometimes get mixed up, because of JBL's, which on some of the old models...
  15. Capgun

I have a question swechsler. Actually 3, sorry. How well do you know the ESS AMT 10B? By the way, I'm not judging you. You sound like you know them very well by noticing the way they were re-foamed. I know a lot about the ESS AMT1B, as I've restored a set, that I still own, but I don't have...
  16. Capgun

Canton CT 1000 recapping / refurbing

Bratwurst7s, YES, please let me know when one becomes available! I imagine it's going to be on eBay.com/du? How how much did it go for? Thank you.
  17. Capgun

Canton CT 1000 recapping / refurbing

I've been looking for a single Canton CT1000 tweeter for years now. I want desperately, to refinish these speakers, and have them in my audio room hooked up. I can't do that, until I find that TWEETER! HELP!!!
  18. Capgun

Again, yet another I.D. Needed please. Thank You!

Thank you Dave! I didn't look that close. It's funny because, there are just 3 screw type terminal posts there. I've got an old German Power Supply too in the same Lot. All I can dig up on it, is it was made in about 1955. Looks older than that, but, no idea.
  19. Capgun

I understand it's a power supply. I put it in General Audio simply because I have no information on it. Seems strange, for a Power Supply, there is no power cord. Anyway, no harm in asking. Thanks!
  20. Capgun

Okay. I hope Cademan and other friends are out here to help. This is a tough one. I can't find anything, and I do mean ANYTHING, about this unit, other than it's a Power Supply. Cade, like I told you, I would put up the stuff I got in that Lot of audio goods I bought for dirt, as I get to...
  21. Capgun

Didn't know where to put this. No Mic section.

Delta, I'll bet you're right about the sewer reference. The little that I've been able to gather on it, is these were also used to find A/C leaks and such. Also, have a look at the picture I've included. It must be very old, because, (702) area code is no longer used throughout Nevada, and...
  22. Capgun

Didn't know where to put this. No Mic section.

Does anyone out here have one of these, that can give me any info on it? I've searched and found very little. I got it in a "Lot" sale. Can't test it yet.
  23. Capgun

2 ID's wanted please...

Okay, no smoke, no smell, and I'm up to 120v. I'm going to have to find a mic, as this one requires it, and since I can't find any frequency, manually engraved, or otherwise, on the unit, I will have to hunt it down I guess. I don't have a mic with that large of a plug. So, I'll have to find...
  24. Capgun

2 ID's wanted please...

Well, I have a little time tonight, so I decided to warm up other Nurse. I'm letting it sit a few more minutes at 75v.
  25. Capgun

2 ID's wanted please...

Understood Cade, understood... As I slowly dig through it, when I'm not working in my shop, I promise to show you the whole lot. Look what I just happened to find. Yes, yet another Masco WEN Nurse. I just happened to look in the mess, that is currently the back seat of my car, and the color...
Back
Top Bottom