Search results

1. reggiesanche

Recapping. First, do no harm

I see no harm in making a few mistakes on a recap, remember what is considered an expensive piece to some may just be a fun piece to take apart and mess around with to others. What I do see harm in is passing on the equipment in Barter Town without mentioning it. That guy/gal did you dirty...
  2. reggiesanche

Quality USB cable in long lengths.

If you are only using this just to play music you might want to try a simple volumio set up and take distance out of the equation. They are shockingly simple to set up, and it will most likely cost less than a high quality 15ft usb cable.
  3. reggiesanche

Run two dacs simutaneously on Windows PC?

I'm not sure if it's possible or not, but I would wager that you would get much better results if you split the signal on the analog side of things.
  4. reggiesanche

8 watt tube amp for 3800?!

Answer: The way those 8 watts sound
  5. reggiesanche

What can make mono's output different levels?

No you dont really need a new set, just put the tubes from the quiet amp into the other amp and see if the problem follows the tubes. If it does consider a new set, if not cross tubes off the list of suspects
  6. reggiesanche

What can make mono's output different levels?

Have you swapped tubes yet?
  7. reggiesanche

I need a game plan

Seems a little on the nose, but have you tap tested for microphonic tubes?
  8. reggiesanche

Tube rollers,,,a little advice needed.

What amp and what power tubes does it use. It's kind of hard to say what will make the most "dramatic difference" without knowing what's in there and what you plan on trying out. If it were my amp I would grab some sensibly priced old stock 12a*7 tubes and spend the bulk of what I planned on...
  9. reggiesanche

Relay question JVC RS-77

Looking to replace a relay in my JVC RS-77 part number Esk6D24-213. I can find a replacement here but it seems a little pricey. I have never replaced or shopped for a relay so maybe this is normal, but before I pull the trigger just wondering if someone could point me to a current production...
  10. reggiesanche

Why do modern 2-channel stereo receivers sound thin ?

Try not to overlook the obvious, realistic st-84 retailed in the ballpark of 300 dollars in 1977 that is over 1200 dollars in today's money. Of coarse there is likely more to it than that, but I think it's safe to say your not comparing apples to apples.
  11. reggiesanche

Vinyl only spin list

Stumbled upon this one at the record store the other day. Pretty good stuff.
  12. reggiesanche

2017 VOA Auction: RSD The Turtles Golden Hits, Volume 1&2

Well ill get this rolling at 20$
  13. reggiesanche

technics sl-d2

Thanks for the input everyone. Unfortunately I never stood a chance. This was the first time that an estate sale happened around me and I had the morning off to check it out right as it started. I figured that an estate sale that started on a weekday in southern Oregon would not have much action...
  14. reggiesanche

Dali Helicon 800

Please tell me that there wasn't a cat clawing at a pair of 9000$ speakers.
  15. reggiesanche

Hey Oregonians! Rare EPI M201a on eBay

Have you heard a pair? How would room placement work with these, and are they worth a 9 hour drive.
  16. reggiesanche

technics sl-d2

Going to look at one tomorrow just wondering what a fair price is. Thanks
  17. reggiesanche

$99 Topping D30 ( DSD ) DAC + A30

Welcome to massdrop, they sell cool stuff.....that stops working.
  18. reggiesanche

Problems or Cons with going Tube- HELP!

I have owned a few Jolida products, and I love them but they are not without problems. Most of the issues I have had are due to the balance/volume knob and the IEC inlet. It may be worth your time to try a few different power cables to make sure your getting a snug fit. Is that amp supposed to...
  19. 20170509_080918

20170509_080918

20. 20170509_080906

20170509_080906

Back
Top Bottom