Search results

1. skynyrd77

Near 15m speakers! WOW

i got a pair of these a few days ago and really didn’t know anything about them. I hooked them up and I’m extremely impressed. The imaging and detail in all areas really blew my mind. The soundstage is great also. Everything centered and clear as a bell. Not bright or dark or tinny!! I’m shocked...
  2. skynyrd77

5$ zenith table top radio find

Works perfectly and still in great shape. It’s dated 1-3-61 on bottom.walnut case. Sounds really good considering also. Anyone have one of these by chance?
  3. skynyrd77

Gillian Welch on vinyl

I got mine yesterday. I'm definitely happy with the SQ and pressing. They spent a lot of money and time to do this right and they pulled it off. Hopefully this will help them decide to release the whole catalog
  4. skynyrd77

Vincent pho-700 phono pre! Does anyone own one?

my cousin got one of these Vincent pho-700 phono pre's! It sounds horrible Does anyone else have one? If so what are your personal thoughts! He's tried rolling a few au'7's but that hasn't helped! Thoughts???
  5. skynyrd77

Thoughts on the SGT pepper 50th remixes

i flat out love it. Best Beatles I've heard in ages!!! Opinions?
  6. skynyrd77

New dr john lp

Anyone have the new vinyl? How is the sound quality?
  7. skynyrd77

Gregg Allman-laid back repress

Anyone heard the new repress of Gregg Allmans laid back lp on analogue productions presses at QRP? Got it a week or so ago! The mastering could have been a bit better but all around pretty amazing sounding lp! Very robust. And I do like how they make the nice thick cover and use the super nice...
  8. skynyrd77

Cassette deck ?

I have a general question! The other day I was listening to a cassette and all was fine but then lost my left channel! The right works fine and I can still here the hum/static coming out of left channel but no music? Ideas?
  9. skynyrd77

All the awesome ppl who got in on my lp sale!!

Super appreciate all of you and your patience!! It was a big job and I hope everyone enjoys there stuff!!
  10. skynyrd77

Who's had Dac's under 500$ and over 1000$

I've had a peachtree dac-itx and currently a musical fidelity v-90! I haven't had one up in the grand range! Who has experience on both the cheap and expensive ends? And what's your thoughts! I'm running a modwright amp and modwright pre! And these dacs I've had don't do this system justice lol!
  11. skynyrd77

A custom hand made tie dye for family's in need

I'll make a custom made tie dye in any size and I'll cover shipping! Here's a couple examples! These will not be the shirts you get! I will make a badass one especially for winner! Sry for the double pic! End November 22! Sunday at midnight cst!!
  12. skynyrd77

skriefal A++++

Bought a modwright preamp. Great unit as described,amazing piece,great packing job,prompt Pm's, quick shipping all around great deal! Thanks for everything!!! Nvr worry about buying from him. My system just changed big time. This modwright is no joke paired with a white oak audio full comp...
  13. skynyrd77

CWeber is A++

Got a denon dl-110 cart from him! Great price great cart fast shipping!! Thanks Chris you rock.
  14. skynyrd77

MondoFanM is a great aker

bought a preamp. super fast payment.no concerns here. thanks
  15. skynyrd77

winters860 anything but cold!!!

Bought a phase linear preamp and tuner. Great price,super great packing,quick ship. Easy transaction . Great guy and seller. Would buy from again in a heartbeat.. Thanks
  16. skynyrd77

240sx4u is awesome

Thanks for the killer trade!! Easy as pie! Love the IC's
  17. skynyrd77

TubeCollec

Great guy thanks for the amps !!! Top notch!
  18. skynyrd77

Truck99

Thanks for the killer rory gallagher and Free tons of sobs!!! Always great to work with Tim !!
  19. skynyrd77

SimplyOrange rocks!!

Got a great sabbath lp. Way better than described! No worries here
  20. skynyrd77

Vintage5.0

Top notch !! Great guy I'm so glad you got my amp!! Great buyer no worried here guys!!
  21. skynyrd77

Yockmyer is awesome!!!!

Got my blind faith lps great grading great packing great price great guy super fast shipping . You sir rock!! Will buy from again any day
  22. skynyrd77

Kotofei great lp

Thanks for the awesome herbie Mann lp. Condition is great and super fast shipping..
  23. skynyrd77

Lookin for tonearm repair

Does anybody here do or can point me in the right direction for repair? I have a technics sp-15 on the sh-15b3 base with I believe is a audiotechnica ATP-12t arm. But where the headshell connects to arm the screw part has came loose and can pull out of arm. I'm sure this part comes out anyway...
  24. skynyrd77

Northwinds is the man!!!

Another great batch of lps. Top notch stuff. And now I'm a proud owner of a og doors s/t mono in shrink lp. The real deal.. Thanks Ron you rock
  25. skynyrd77

Rescuing the rambler!! cries55

Got my lps today. Great batch of music and great grading. Awesome thank you very much. Buy his stuff you won't be disappointed
Back
Top Bottom