Search results

1. jcamero

Some Ebay sellers should do some research.

He/She doesn't know what's wrong with the Turntable. Watch the video...
  2. jcamero

My Auto Repair Shop Messed Up, (Big Time)

So, I dropped my Daughters 2000 Honda Civic for a rough idle issue. Due to the higher mileage, (180,000) I figured changing the timing belt was needed. The rough idle was due to a faulty IACV, which is a common issue. The service tech called, and let me know everything was going well, but needed...
  3. jcamero

Help Identifying a tune.

Spectrum-Mobile is running a commercial, (a couple buy a VW Bus and travel the US). The background music is quite interesting, to me more to ambient. I searched in the usual places but no luck. Anyone know the music?
  4. jcamero

For the Chicagoland Concert Goers, I have a Question

Maybe back in 1975 I attended a concert at the old Comiskey Park. Aerosmith headlined, Jeff Beck, Jan Hammer also appeared. It was ungodly hot, and during Jeff Becks set, a fire broke out in a concession stand. For the life of me I thought it was called, "The World Series of Rock" but I can't...
  5. jcamero

Wayne Kramer of the MC5 has passed away

Rest in Peace Wayne.
  6. jcamero

Do you "Pre-order"?

Curious as to how many out there pre-order new LP releases, or do you wait until they are available?
  7. jcamero

Pizza Peel

Been messing around with home made pizza, and need a peel, I think. Lots of options/reviews out there, but prefer opinions from someone that actually has and uses one. My 1st pizza was decent, but getting it on the stone was a nightmare.
  8. jcamero

Remembering Frank Zappa 1940-1993

Frank passed this day in 1993. He is always missed.
  9. jcamero

Question about Axpona

What actually can you buy there? Any type of discounts?
  10. jcamero

AXPONA 2024 TICKETS NOW ON SALE

DATES ARE APRIL 12TH-14TH.
  11. jcamero

Pup-Peroni Stereo

What stereo components are in this commercial?
  12. jcamero

RIP #51: Dick Butkus has passed away at 80

He IS and always will be my hero!
  13. jcamero

This has to be asked...

Are you ready for some football?
  14. jcamero

Lost the tweeter after a recap, where did I go wrong?

Recapped my KLH 20's, now the tweeter has no signal. I verified the tweeter is good. I checked all my soldering, good, nothing seems to be amiss. I wired 2 4uf caps to make 8uf, going to the tweeter. If I wired the caps to ground, would this cause signal loss? I know the switch is good, (tested...
  15. jcamero

Nobody under 25 will understand this.

I bet Charles Schultz is smiling. I AM!
  16. jcamero

Cloth surround restoration questions.

I have a pair of KLH 20's that I am restoring, and have a few questions. I realize the surrounds of the woofer(s), will need some attention. I'm sure the surrounds will have a few hard spots from age. Will I need to treat the surrounds to soften the surrounds prior to resealing them? What is the...
  17. jcamero

This May Hurt a Little

18. jcamero

New to me KLH Model 20's

60 mile round trip for the speakers, and I have a few questions. But first. They are actually in decent condition, minor scratches, original "working" drivers, excellent condition original grill cloth, missing 1 badge, (easy to locate). 1st question, I really would like to swap out the RCA...
  19. jcamero

Jerry Moss, cofounder of A&M Records has passed

Rest in Peace
  20. jcamero

Poor Little Mach 3 Speakers

I have no words...
  21. jcamero

HK 330c Power Button light bulb replacement question.

Somewhat neglected system, (HK330c, Dual 1019, Vintage B&W DM5's), and back up Dynaco A25's. I need to replace the power button bulb. 1st question, what bulb do I need? 2nd question, how difficult to replace? To add, that little receiver is the bomb! Just a nice piece of audio heaven. I have a...
  22. jcamero

Mark Margolis has passed. (Hector Salamanca from Breaking Bad)

What a performance in that series.
  23. jcamero

Exposure Audio

Interested in this company and it's offerings. Any users out their that can give me a fair assessment on their offerings?
Back
Top Bottom