Search results

1. elt93

Sanyo DCX 8000K stereo receiver

Hello everyone. I found a Sanyo DCX 8000K stereo receiver. It was quite dirty and beat up but then it was only $5 so I got it home. Cleaned it up and it looks great. Functionally here's the catch: when I popped the hood I saw that the transistors in the power amplifier section are missing...
  2. elt93

Nak CR1 vs CR2 vs Sony TC-K700ES vs TC-K770ES

Hello everyone. Want to purchase my first (and last) serious cassette deck. Nakamichi CR 1 Nakamichi CR 2 Sony TC-K700ES Sony TC-K770ES I'll almost exclusively record my favorite songs from CD onto tape and listen to them. Don't want a monster tape deck but I don't want a wimpy puppy either...
  3. elt93

Sony DTC 77ES DAT recorder as DAC

Hello everyone. A friend has managed to find me a Sony DTC 77ES DAT recorder/player (for dirt cheap). He says it powers on but the deck has had all of its heads removed. I like the way my Sony cd player sounds so I was wondering if there is a way in which it can be used as a DAC? Utilising...
  4. elt93

Cartridge recommendations for Sony PS-6750!

Hello So I chose the ps6750 over the ps x70 after consulting the experts here. The turntable has finally arrived! It arrived well packed. The condition is even better than what I was expecting. The mat is in good condition too. I've tested and it seems to spin perfectly. :jump: A few crappy pics...
  5. elt93

Sony PS-6750 vs PS-X70

Hello everyone! Big time stalker here :D so considering the technics sl1200 is overhyped I've decided to get myself a sony turntable (I'll admit I'm becoming increasingly obsessed with Sony gear). I can get a Sony PS-6750 or a Sony PS-X70. Considering cosmetic condition and prices are similar...
  6. elt93

Help! Sony PS 313 FA or Technics SL1300mkii???

Hello guys... Need all your expertise... I am buying my first TT and have to choose between a fully furbished Sony PS 313 FA with Audio technica AT95E cartridge for 150 dollars or a Technics SL1300mkii with the original cartridge for 175 bucks... The technics cueing lever is dead as usual and it...
  7. elt93

Sansui 9090db tuner in Sansui 9090

Hi everyone! i have a Sansui 9090 with a screwed up tuner... would there be any issues if i dropped in the full tuner assembly of a 9090db??? are there any differences in the tuner sections of the 9090 and 9090db??? :scratch2:
Back
Top Bottom