Search results

1. F

Harman Kardon hk 100m belt replacement help

Greetings all, Sorry this is such a simple question, but I'm trying to get this done and I think i'm just about there! I picked up an hk 100m a few weeks ago. Great physical shape, but playback auto stops after a few seconds. Opened it up and poked around and eventually figured out the belt...
  2. F

Yamaha CDX-E100 Suddenly Will Only Play One CD

Hi all, I have been using the same Yamaha CDX-E100 for many years now. I probably hadn't used it in about 6-8 months when I sat down today to listen to some CDs. FWIW I live in the US. The first CD (Weezer - Maladroit) I put in wouldn't play- as soon as I put it in I could hear a repeated...
  3. F

Yamaha Natural Sound Set (RX-E100, CDX-E100, KX-E100)

Hi all! I picked up a Yamaha stereo receiver rx-e100 + cdx-e100 a few years back at a thrift store while on vacation (and have yet to clean off the red paint splatter it came with). I've loved this unit ever since and have been desperately hoping to find the two additional components: the...
  4. F

Help identify pair os speakers (electrostatic?)

Hey all, Before taking a knife to the back, I was wondering if anyone had any clue as to what these are. I can't find any writing on them anywhere. They were most likely driven by a Carver a500x.
  5. F

Soundcraftsmen Lancer speakers (_0534 X)

My roommate and I just picked up a pair of Lancer's by Soundcraftsmen and not quite sure what to make of them. The cabinets were clearly repainted (either crappily, or a long while back). Hooked them up and they sound pretty surprisingly good. Hi's are clear and crisp, Mid range comes through...
  6. F

Help Identify pair of Japanese made speakers

Hi all, I picked up 2 sets of speakers at an estate auction today. One pair is a set of the rarely mentioned DWD brand, but the other set I got I'm not quite sure what they are. It was only $2.50 for the pair, so I wasn't too concerned with not knowing what they are. Here is what I know...
  7. F

(Help) I haven't the slightest clue what this is...

It may just be due to my age, but I haven't the slightest clue what this is. Any information would be helpful!
Back
Top Bottom