Search results

1. H

AN630U - is it possible to buy this IC chip today?

There is this thread from a while back about the seller: https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/litle-diode-references.770463/
  2. H

Arm lift for AR XA

Looked it up, thanks for mentioning it. As you said, spendy, but something to keep an eye out for used to install on my AR XB. https://www.dedicatedaudio.com/products/little-fwend-automantic-tonearm-lift#:~:text=Little Fwend is fastened to,Fwend is readjusted in seconds.
  3. H

Renovation of my KLH 17's is complete (long)

It's weird, Jeff's pictures show up on my iPhone but not on my laptop. Anyway, I came to say I directed a friend wanting to recap his 20's to this thread and thank Jeff again.
  4. H

AN630U - is it possible to buy this IC chip today?

Old thread, but since it asks the question I was going to post thought I'd just do it here. I have a Technics SL-1950 and I'd like a backup chip. Anyone have any experience with buying these from Little Diode in the UK? https://www.littlediode.com/components/AN630U.html Any input...
  5. H

Radio Shack Minimus-1

Doing some research on these speakers and came upon this thread. @hjames if we could modify ra.ra's handle to show he has passed it would be appreciated. He's on the remembrance wall thread. He helped so many of us. RIP, ra.ra. Thank you.
  6. H

Connoisseur BD 102 Turntable Worth a Spin?

Well, it sits untouched in a box, I'm sad to say. Kept getting pushed down the project que. Sorry I can't be of more help.
  7. H

Thanks zim bida!!

AKer @zim bida made a very kind offer of an item on Barter Town. I replied and it's landed and I could not be more pleased. A great AKer!! Thanks!
  8. H

ELAC Miracord TT -share all about 'em

Gives me a workaround to try, thanks!
  9. H

ELAC Miracord TT -share all about 'em

Did a search but came up empty, maybe I missed it, apologies if I did.. Did anyone ever find a source for new top plate rubber isolation mounts? Any help appreciated, thanks.
  10. H

Teac Motors in Idler Drives?

@setup1 has come through again, many thanks! It's a rebadged Teac idler drive. Here's a link to his excellent blog where he details his Lafayette PK245, which is the same deck: JE Labs Blog
  11. H

I’ll get more photos posted but in the meantime here’s the badge on the motor
  12. H

I have a four-speed idler drive that has a Teac motor. I've never seen a Teac motor in an idler drive, did they supply some manufacturers? The deck is a Zephyr, has to date to the late 50s to early to mid 60s. New to me, I know nothing about this brand. Anyone ever run across one before? Any...
  13. H

Harman Kardon - A500 & F500X Project

Ah, thank you. I looked but must have skimmed over it. I wonder if the MPX is the only difference between the F500 and F500X, I'll have to look at the schematic. Thanks.
  14. H

Harman Kardon - A500 & F500X Project

Hi: Old thread, but if you would be so kind to share any information on the F500X please let me know and I'll DM you my email. Thank you.
  15. H

Marantz WC-22 Cases?

Here's the link, no affiliation: https://vintagehifiaudio.com/product-category/wood-cases/marantz-wood-cases/
  16. H

Marantz WC-22 Cases?

I think a member was selling wood enclosures they make fairly recently on BT? Could be mistaken, try a site search. Found the member, but he hasn't been active since June, 2022. No afflation, never bought from him just have seen the threads on AK: @Asaalah
  17. H

Sansui PM-800 Tube Amp

To contribute to the knowledge base here’s the schematic for the PM-800. Dates to 1957
  18. H

realistic lab-60 turntable worth 75$

Yes, I know how old this thread is... I came across one recently and the one I saw was an idler and belt drive. 33 for the idler 45 for the belt. I need to go take another look.
  19. H

Neat P-68H - Platter Bearing

Yep, same here. Figured out to leave in in place on the top plate and it opened easily.
  20. H

Neat P-68H - Platter Bearing

Nice! JVC turntable next to the NEAT?
  21. H

Thank you Tom "Catrafter" Williams

Tom passed along a piece of gear to me and we ended up sharing home improvement projects in our conversation, which was quite fun. I very much appreciate what he did for me. Thank you, Tom.
  22. H

Altec 303a AM/FM/Phono 1956

Thanks, it's cleaned up ok. A little more detailed cleaning needed. That white stuff we all find on knobs, gah.
  23. H

Thank you, Tom.
  24. H

I know, I just can't nail it down. There's a can next to it so I can't get a straight-on picture, and I can't figure it out just eyeballing it. Like you posted, the 9 and 1 are the only clear numbers visible.
  25. H

For folks down the road here are some reference pictures. I can't make out the model number on the transformer and can't get a clearer picture, sorry.
Back
Top Bottom