Search results

1. hearhead

Zilch's AK Design Collaborative - Econowave Speaker

Thank you so much for this! Appreciate it
  2. hearhead

Thanks! I do have a uMik, still getting the hang of the REW though. upon further reading of this thread, i think im better off dedicating my JBL 2445j for other projects. Maybe I can use my JBL 2202h as a 12” driver and just purchase another wave guide and compression driver. any suggestions...
  3. hearhead

Thank you for the info! By using 2nd order filters with LR and Butterqorth combo, eliminate the need to wire the tweeter out of phase with the woofer?
  4. hearhead

Best Sound in Vinyl Release of the 2000s up

Been hearing a lot of good reviews of the Weeknd's DAWN FM on Vinyl
  5. hearhead

If using a minidsp, what crossover slope should I use for the 900hz LP and 3000khz HP?
  6. hearhead

It’s J 16ohms.
  7. hearhead

Got a spare jbl2445j pair and jbl 2202h pair. What waveguide would match up with this pairing to make it into an econowave?
  8. hearhead

New Modern Amplifiers with Pre Out and Main In

Thanks! Now that’s what I am looking for!
  9. hearhead

Thanks for the tape loop tip. Any newer post-2000s piece of gear that has this?
  10. hearhead

Are there still integrated (SS or Tube) audio only amplifiers that still sport the Preamp Out / Power Amp In function like that of the vintage Marantz Receivers? All I know is that the new Peachtree Audio Amps have a “Loop” in/out that functions like the above vintage receiver pre out/power in...
  11. hearhead

Integrated tube amplifiers with preamp out/power amp in

Hi guys! Can you give me ideas on what integrated tube amplifiers have a preamp out and power amp in like those vintage receivers? Thanks in advance!
  12. hearhead

Marantz 2252B, quick service and LEDs

Sorry to bump this after a long time but what color are the LEDs? Warm white or Blue?
  13. hearhead

Wedge-Style Chassis on Preamplifiers

Cool Stuff guys!!!
  14. hearhead

COOL MOVIE!!! Didn't know that!!
  15. hearhead

Hey guys! Aside from the Nakamichi 610 are there any other "wedge-style" preamplifiers or amplifiers? Just find it practical on cramped spaces. :)
  16. hearhead

What is the Brightest Amplifier you've ever heard?

Always been a warm neutral sound signature guy so I've got mostly tube stuff now and a vintage marantz receiver going through a KEF LS50. Would want to own a really, really bright amplifier either modern or vintage and honestly I want to just know what the brightest amps are on the market! :-)...
  17. hearhead

Any suggestions for a horn and compression driver I can use with a 10" woofer Cheapest with good sound possible :)
  18. hearhead

Best Sound in Vinyl Release of the 2000s up

Music On Vinyl's Alanis Morrisette Acoustic sounds good!
  19. hearhead

ProAc Tablette History

Nice insight on the box design! Care to share the very expensive subs that mate with them well?
  20. hearhead

ProAc Tablette History

Found this floating on the interwebs..
  21. hearhead

ProAc Tablette History

Some added info floating in the web: tablette 3, 50, 2000 inc. signatures use seas woofers and seas or scanspeak tweeters...2010 on signatures. further info added: tablette ref. 8 still using seas bass unit, but treble is now changed to vifa tweeter, these appear to be oem units. xover is...
  22. hearhead

ProAc Tablette History

Off Topic: But how does one edit the opening thread with the new AK format?
  23. hearhead

ProAc Tablette History

Any of you guys try a sub with these? Any recommended subs and components that can make these sing? Not really a bass head just want to round its sound to at least 45hz so I can hear a decent kick drum :-)
Back
Top Bottom