Search results

1. RHCP4LIFE

Bozak Speaker Placement

Its an ultra-short throw projector made by LG. Its actually sitting on that little chair. I know have a Budweiser crate it sitting on. http://www.lg.com/us/home-video/lg-PF1000UW-smart-led-projector
  2. RHCP4LIFE

Bozak Speaker Placement

I probably wont do that unless i have issues Yes log home. My mother lives there so i see it quite often.
  3. RHCP4LIFE

Bozak Speaker Placement

Also tonight I ran a RCA cable down to the onkyo receiver powering the baby bozaks. So i can steam music throughout the garage and listen to records while im working down in the garage.
  4. RHCP4LIFE

Bozak Speaker Placement

Still a bit fuzzy when I turn the knobs. I did deoxit on the controls. But its not 100%. I have a eq so i just use that for adjustments No i dont know how to remove the faces with out damage.. from what i can feel on the surface 4 large woofers at the bottom, 2 smaller ~5inch mid range and...
  5. RHCP4LIFE

Bozak Speaker Placement

The "game room" Recently fixed my realistic turntable lab 395. Turns out the rcas where both bad. Cut up a old rca cable and resoldered new rca leads on. Also did a deoxit on the c29 a couple months back. Still have a week channel on the tuner.
  6. RHCP4LIFE

Bozak Speaker Placement

Thanks, I just pulled the trigger on a Onkyo TX-8020 Stereo Receiver 50w at 8 ohm should work nicely . Also has nice knobs for easy adjustment on bass, treble and balance and at $150 it should work well
  7. RHCP4LIFE

Bozak Speaker Placement

The small speakers are b312'still and I currently do not have a amplifier for them. Right now I'm powering them with a class D car amp I have powered off a 13.8v power supply... not the most ideal setup but I've been looking at amps and I'm not sure how much power I need to drive these 312s...
  8. RHCP4LIFE

Bozak Speaker Placement

Just got into a new place. Speakers are now in a 24x30 room! Also picked up some smaller bozak's I for get the module but 2 tweeters in front of a 12. A 2 way.
  9. RHCP4LIFE

Bozak Speaker Placement

Wow thanks for info!
  10. RHCP4LIFE

Bozak Speaker Placement

Ok so i have recently moved and unfortunately the speakers will not fit in the living room or any room in the house. Fortunately I bought a garage that came with a house...... Anyways they have to go in the garage as the basement is not worthy (mostly utility and laundry room). The garage is...
  11. RHCP4LIFE

From Iowa with McIntosh gear

Working on a lighting project and need to make a matching shelf... Not bad for 3$ in LEDs. The lighting is much softer in person
  12. RHCP4LIFE

It's actually my mom's house. I moved in with here this month to save money for a down payment for a house. Then About 2 weeks ago my father passed and left me with all is audio gear. I've spent the whole day listening to the wonderful sounds. Finnaly took a day to relax from everythjng.
  13. RHCP4LIFE

Bozak Speaker Placement

I believe they are in a linear array. If I feel the face of the speaker I can feel a long strip going up and down towards the top
  14. RHCP4LIFE

Got everything set up tonight and bought a record player at a local record shop a realistic lab 395 for $100
  15. RHCP4LIFE

Bozak Speaker Placement

Here it is now
  16. RHCP4LIFE

North of the quad cities about 30 miles right on the Mississippi
  17. RHCP4LIFE

Do you think the contacts are gold or not? Trying to figure out which deoxit to get. Maybe this is a question for the McIntosh board.
  18. RHCP4LIFE

Hey guys, I have a few questions regarding my equipment. I did a test power up on some of the equipment since moving it. When I turn the volume knob or any knob that effects speaker output level. I get a lot of cracking or hissing. This happens on both the preamp and the main amp. I would like...
  19. RHCP4LIFE

Bozak Speaker Placement

Thanks guys Here is a picture with one set up testing out the chanels again. Also will be the listening living room I plan to put a TV where the speaker is and place the speakers on each side for now. Overall room just getting moved in so everything is a mess
  20. RHCP4LIFE

Bozak Speaker Placement

I am thinking I'm going to place the speakers in front of the seating area.
  21. RHCP4LIFE

Going through some files today. I found the MC2500 manuals
  22. RHCP4LIFE

I'll get you pictures when I get everything set up :)
  23. RHCP4LIFE

Bozak Speaker Placement

So I have recently inherited some nice audio equipment. A McIntosh MC2500, C-29.. Some AudioControl Processors and some massive Bozak CS-310B-CONT Speakers(24Dx36Wx48H.) I have moved into a new place recently and trying to decide where to place the speakers. The room is fairly large...
  24. RHCP4LIFE

Recapping my C29 today

Could you ask him for the list?
Back
Top Bottom