Search results

1. R

QRX-7001 Loudness Button

I am removing the board to deoxit the controls, but can't get the button off of the loudness control. I wonder if there is a secret, or if a previous owner glued it on. Please help if you can. Thanks.
  2. R

SP-3500 crossover

I have a pair of SP-X7700's, and found those with no trouble. But thanks for your reply. It is helpful regardless of not having one for me. It is at least helpful to know they are rare as hens teeth.
  3. R

2017 Sansui Serial Number Database

9090, 827040898
  4. R

SP-3500 crossover

I am wondering if anyone has the schematic for the crossover on these speakers. I have not been able to find one anywhere. Thanks for any help.
  5. R

Sansui 9090 Service bulletins

Thanks for the help.
  6. R

9090 Selector Switch Capacitor

That would be great...robdunn@rogers.com
  7. R

Thank you, thank you, thank you. You guys are all heaven sent. This is a great resource that just does not exist elsewhere. I look forward to spending more time here, and learning more. Is there a section somewhere that I can learn the ins and outs of the whole site. There is a lot here. That...
  8. R

I found some pictures online for reference, and I took some pics of mine. You can see the cap in the pic named "9090 bottom", and it is missing in mine. Thanks for the help.
  9. R

Thanks.
  10. R

Does anyone have the Service Bulletin they can send to me? I am going through my 9090 now, and want to do all the upgrades, etc. I appreciate all the help. This is a great site.
  11. R

Hi all. I just bought a 9090 that needs some work. It needs a good cleaning, but has already been recapped. I am noticing on the selector switch there is a capacitor that seems to be missing. On the bottom side of the board where the selector switch is soldered on, I see pictures showing a...
Back
Top Bottom