Search results

1. Finjima

ADS 1230 schematic?

time to pull it out then, i'll take more picks!
  2. Finjima

ADS 1230 schematic?

Well I would like to see a good pic on a 810 crossover layout to see if it matches the 1230 in layout. here is some pics i took plus values that I could see. the 3 caps on the left are 4.7uf the one on the right 6.8uf, resisters are .55 ohm 5 watt, 25 ohm 7 watt, 4.7 ohm 7 watt, 1.5 ohm 7...
  3. Finjima

ADS 1230 schematic?

I been trying to remember if i found the crossover schematic for the 1230. I decided to investigate the crossover and wanted to know if anyone had found one. any help here?
  4. Finjima

Your three most desirable vintage speakers?

ADS 2030's 910 and 1530
  5. Finjima

Please recommend me a pair of speakers

update your location typically people will find you something in your area thats available.
  6. Finjima

What is it with ADS speakers that some folks are so high on?

my easy way of saying why I like my 1230's is they play everything WELL! they have a lower maintenance reputation for not needing a major crossover overhaul, mostly there is one electrolytic that needs to be swapped out with a new one (look up Mundorf caps for replacements) ADS made a decent...
  7. Finjima

Need Your Input Please - Thorens TD-160 for $250

And so it begins...... as witnessed on audiokarma. sorry about your wallet.
  8. Finjima

My planned plinth/cabinet for my Technics SP-25

its the plant speaker that's caught my eye, go green!
  9. Finjima

Just unexpectedly won a Rek-O-Kut B-12-H (!!)

Ok Fun fact time, I been watching the prices for these tables now for a few months then this thread took off recently, now the prices have rocked up a couple notches for the same so so condition tables. I know you guys LOVE to talk about your tables but its tilted the market, so i'm focusing on...
  10. Finjima

Oooh, Nextdoor “free old speakers”. Mystery unfolds

for ultimate performance the EV SP 8 B, how they compare to the ones that came with this set?
  11. Finjima

Oooh, Nextdoor “free old speakers”. Mystery unfolds

wonder how they look in a new dress
  12. Finjima

Sheer Audio M-88 phono stage (Martantz 7 circuit)

and it cost's more too, looked it up, looks interesting, going on about a choke style RIAA, hove you looked into the operation of your Pre and have some pics for us?
  13. Finjima

Sheer Audio M-88 phono stage (Martantz 7 circuit)

time report on the MM-88, i been watching thew EAR mod threads and saw this thread
  14. Finjima

Dual 1229Q Turntable NIB

reason why I backed off here on the other sale is since Shure stopped making carts I am bothered by a dwindling and increasingly expensive replacement stylus supply. vrs paying the man to retip. unless anyone has a better answer for me on these shures.
  15. Finjima

Dual 1229Q Turntable NIB

you better buy it, I already contacted the seller with A Question, before I buy it (granted I do not have to buy this player but if you do better buy now and quit messing around here, plus its not NIB just original packaging, previously used player. and no where does listing say its a 129Q, just...
  16. Finjima

Rek-O-Kut ball bearings: optimal material to mitigate divot wear?

is there a way to add a thrust plate pad between ball and spindle?
  17. Finjima

So, apparently I have to get a tt - any advice?

no matter what Turntable you get, after you add up record cleaners, carts, a small collection of records, set up accessories, tonearms, other random stuff you will find this part of the spectrum is not cheep and you may find your self chasing the sound some and spend even more money. can't go...
  18. Finjima

Get ready to cringe in less than 22 seconds

can some one make and post a gif of that needle drop? its a classic
  19. Finjima

Get ready to cringe in less than 22 seconds

I laughed so loud the dog ran to the door looking to bark at something
  20. Finjima

DIY tonearm some folks want to see.......

WAF? Tell us, are you single?
  21. Finjima

Goat-O-phone, for the collector that has it all.

"Incredible Conversation piece" ya but why? when I try to think what they were thinking just to dream this up, i simply can't go there
  22. Finjima

Anyone have any info on these mystery speakers?

at a 100 pounds apiece you should be on the way there, hope its a good deal
  23. Finjima

DIY Speaker Cable jacks

I'm still getting positive responses for this
  24. Finjima

ADS 910s in the house!

I have seen 810/2's mentioned and pics and sold on the bay. I want the part numbers for the speakers.
  25. Finjima

ADS 910s in the house!

interesting I didn't see any for example L810/2 or 1290/2, 1590/2 parts numbers. I miss something?
Back
Top Bottom