Search results

1. Finjima

ADS 1230 schematic?

I been trying to remember if i found the crossover schematic for the 1230. I decided to investigate the crossover and wanted to know if anyone had found one. any help here?
  2. Finjima

RIP Chester Bennington (Linkin Park)

Very sorry see him go like this, I'm a Huge fan of his, I'm in shock...
  3. Finjima

DIY Speaker Cable jacks

I work at a Big box store in electrical and I noticed these, Blackburn 2-Count Copper Lugs Model # BTC0208-B2-5 (HD is cheaper than where I work) I paid 2.67 for a 2 count bag X2, for my use with 16 gauge wire I picked up a set of 4 5/8-24 x 1/2 hex screws at $2.62 at Ace. So for 8 bucks I got...
  4. Finjima

You know whats fun?....

Coming home, the wonderful love of my life is out for the evening doing something, there is a 12 pack in the fridge and I have 125 watts of power at my disposal and I'm kicked back popping beverages while I go oh what does this sound like cranked up to 10:30 on the volume
  5. Finjima

Come on, I know you want these

https://ocala.craigslist.org/ele/6173889426.html seriously how can you resist these after seeing the cute kid next to these monsters
  6. Finjima

ADS 780's Bradenton Fl

2 pairs of 780's for sale, for those ADS fans come get em
  7. Finjima

EPI 400 Palm Coast FL

here you go CL https://staugustine.craigslist.org/ele/6150713599.html
  8. Finjima

Military Amp?

picked this up for 2 bucks at a church yard sale. any one know what this is and if it can be converted? The case alone is nice for a project. Pics! Has handy holes forgot to take pic of bottom plate, has the Schismatic posted. from the looks of it some one did something some time in the...
  9. Finjima

New Sub Thread Idea

Hi, I had a idea about wood working tread for both restoration and new cab builds where we talk about wood working and restoration of old speakers have how too's and generally have a place for consolidating knowledge on working with wood. be a good sub forum with DIY maybe not sure where to...
  10. Finjima

AR 3 Find

So today I had a meet with a guy who was interested in my Dynaco 400 and pat 5, well when he looked at them he and I couldn't come to a agreement and he didn't want them. ( we talked about trading them for speakers) he runs a high end shop and these wasn't cutting it for him. SO I stopped at...
  11. Finjima

record shop find

Today My Oh MY Sansui goodness moment was stopping at a record shop on the way home from the Beach. In the back the Guy has a huge pile of speakers, receivers and its just a mess, well I ask if he has any Sansui's...............---->>. Ya got one right here underneath this huge stack of record...
  12. Finjima

Hello from Florida

I been a member, past subscriber for a while, lurked on and off mostly but thought I should Introduce myself. I'm originally from Minnesota where I took photo/electronics at tech school in the mid 80's growing up in the 70's I liked a diverse kinds of music from folk, country rock and pop. my...
  13. Finjima

Dynaco A25 woofers

I Just picked up a set of A25's that came in their original box's, A Dynaco 400 amp and a dynaco Pat 5. all together. for a reasonable price. Now about the speakers. the woofers are not the ones that originally came with the speakers, they were not hooked up and just sitting in the cab. they...
  14. Finjima

CR640 led upgrade

All the bulbs are burned out and was thinking on replacing them with bulbs but i also am interested in doing a led upgrade. I am a novice in going electronic work, but I want to develop my skills. I seen somewhere in the forums here someone makes led upgrade kits, lost track of who. can anyone...
Back
Top Bottom