Search results

1. C

1st Album YOU bought, not given.

Harry Belafonte's Calypso LP. I know....I'm old.
  2. C

MSRP for the Onkyo TX-666

Onkyo Germany Sorry I can't oblige with the Stateside price, but I worked (repped) for Onkyo in Germany in 1974, and can tell you we were obligated to abide by the "recommended" sales price. The easiest way to lose the account was to givea discount or sale to a customer!:music:
  3. C

Cartridge installation for dummy(s)

Excellent suggestions, best followed up by Fremer's DVD.
  4. C

AK fest 2007 pics

AK Fest Ok, you convinced me. I will make every attempt to attend next year.....I don't want to miss out again! Fritz
  5. C

What TT's do you folks have

Current TT's :music: Two AEL's wSME 309 arms, a Denon Dl-30P, Rega P2 w/300 arm and a JVC something or other (I'm at work and can't remember!
  6. C

Average Price Of Interconnects In Your Main System

Stuck with some old Monster IC's because of the Camac plugs on my Mark Levinson pre-amp. Ran close to $400/pr back in the 80's!!! Try and explain that to the wife :(
  7. C

What TT's do you folks have

Two AEL's w/SME Tonearms Rega 2 w/300 Tonearm JVC Denon DL-30P
  8. C

Collection in Jeopardy- hi-fi a fire hazard?

As a licensed safety professional, with a PhD in Safety Engineering, I would be interested in hearing the justification for "speakers causing fires....." However, that being said, some of the vintage electronics I see on these forums would be more of a concern from a fire standpoint.
Back
Top Bottom