Search results

1. M

PENTA'S.... a childhood dream.

Hi, am a new member, have just bought a pair of Penta 's, series 2's.there one owner, had foam surrounds replaced by B&O in 2008, came with all original manuals,and are in near mint condition...i honestly love these units, not just the sound they produce but also how they look..just...
  2. M

Beolab Penta 3

i have a pair of Penta 2's..and love them,one owner with manualls,near mint condition...paid 2k..inc shipping in woden boxes, foams have been done.Big clean sound, outstanding base also....a real surprise to hear them..and they look timeless!!!
  3. M

Cheap Bang & Olufsen Penta Towers?

I just bought a pair of Penta 2's..and love them, one owner with manuals, near mint condition...make sure the midrange foam surrounds arnt rotten....
  4. M

Beolab Penta 3

I have recently bought a pair of Penta's 2's and love them...one owner and in near mint condition,they look as good as they sound....couldnt be happier...running them through my Onkyo 3008 pre outs zone 3.
  5. M

Bang Olufsen speakers - any good?

i just bought a pair of Beolab Pentas serious 2, near mint condition with original books, also one owner from new, had foams done in 2008...paid 2k inc shipping..I love them, there sound and design are timeless, knowing now i would have paid 3k no worries worth every cent!!!
  6. M

Bang and Olufsen Penta Towers - $350 (Golden, CO)

Hi, i Just bought a Pair of Penta 2`s, had them shipped in Boxes from Queensland, to Adelaide here in South Australia, i paid 2k inc shipping,with the surrounds done in 2008, so dont have to worry for a while on that subject.There a one owner with Owners manual inc..are in near Mint condition.I...
Back
Top Bottom