Search results

1. R

Sanui 3000A Volume Control and Output

Have a friends 3000A that he wanted me to check out. Cleaned and dexoit'd the controls. I had one of these before and knew there was a mod required to save speakers. This one I believe does not have the mod. ( Need to look again) Upon powering up, it worked and sounded good. I checked the DC...
  2. R

Sherwood S-8900 no right channel

Was checking out this Sherwood receiver for a friend, no right channel. Looks like burn marks on the bottom of one of the boards. Since it is identical to the board beside it, I figure they are output boards for the different channels. I see some transistors that are in sockets and check and...
  3. R

Dual 1249 No sSound

Got a thrift shop 1249 Dual. It has been tinkered with, the ground leads were pulled off and the speed control is gone. Replaced the stylus, no sound. Checked the leads, they are fine. Could the Grado ZT+ cartridge be out for both channels?
  4. R

Sansui QRX-5500 Relay clicking

I picked up a Sansui QRX-5500 literally off the street. ( someone placed it by their garbage can) It powered up. Cleaned the dust and spider webs out. Cleaned the pots. It was working fine, I pulled the FM stereo light and it started working in my fingers. I noticed that one of the metering...
  5. R

Sansui solid state 350

My vintage solid state amp/receiver I picked up a month ago for $10. Hooked up to some 1940's phonola speakers.
  6. R

Shipping a !939 Marconi tube radio

This shelf top radio is pretty big, but my question is, do I remove the tubes before I ship it?
  7. R

Vintage 1936 Stromberg Carlson

I got a 1936 Stromberg Carlson plus new tubes for it. I love having it but , it doesn't work. I am in my 60's and don't have time to recap which I know it would need. Anybody have any idea what to do with it. What would this tombstone be worth?
  8. R

Jvc rx1010v

I goggled my JVC RX-1010V and was lead back to AK on a post from someone who asked how much his was worth. But I can't find an answer after searching the site here. So I apologize if it's already on the site somewhere, I have searched but this site is like getting into Fort Knox at times for...
  9. R

Help with an ELAC 10H

I sold my ELAC 10H, before packing it, I took the platter off, packed it all very well. The person that bought it put it all together and says it constantly spins. Even when the Stop 12 10 7 buttons are pushed. Also "automatic" mode doesn't work. They have to unplug it to stop it spinning...
Back
Top Bottom