Search results

1. B

please pray for a fellow audio enthusiast

My prayers are for a full recovery! Keep the faith!
  2. B

All Purpose DIY Cabinets

Ditto on the workshop!!
  3. B

Tour of my audio/hobby room..so call me crazy.

Thanks for the tour,I enjoyed it!
  4. B

My 4 Cerwin Vega Speaker !!!

Another Cerwin Vega fan here! I've got a set of AT100's (AT15),AT12's and AT8's. The AT-8's and the AT-100's are driven by my Pioneer QX 949,and my AT-12's compliment my Mac 2105. Love the big sound!!
  5. B

Fathom Turntable

The needle on the turntable is original.So I will follow your suggestion and look into purchasing the Technics needle. Thank you again!
  6. B

Fathom Turntable

Hey Balifly,thanks for getting back to me. I don't know if the cartridge is original.I will have to get my friend to provide more info and a picture.I will let you know what I find.
  7. B

Fathom Turntable

My thoughts got ahead of my spelling.In other words I need help finding the correct replacement needle for this table. Model #161. Thank you!
  8. B

Fathom Turntable

Hello everyone! A friend of mine has tasked with job of finding a needle for her turntable. The turntable of which I speak is a Marantz TT161. I've don't remember ever having heard of this model.So I am asking from help you turntable gurus.Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  9. B

Hello from the Woodlands Tx

Welcome to Audio Karma from a fellow Texan! You'll will enjoy it here!!
  10. B

Help me out Here please!

Hello,I'm looking to replace my present home theater receiver.Happy with my speakers just want more options from receiver.I've got my eye on a Pyle. It's one of their newer offerings.The asking price is under $180.00.What do you guys think,is the Pyle worth the money?
  11. B

Source for bottom screws (tube amps)?

Sure.Take the screws to your local hardware store and have them match up the size and thread pattern.
  12. B

Gorilla Glue ...Any good for speakers and electronics?

Haven't used it on electronics but in woodworking.I didn't like the way it foamed when used.It left a residue that reminded me of spray foam insulation. Difficult clean-up after use. Just my two cents.
  13. B

Ever Had

Yes I have a pair of DCM's that I placed in the local newspaper for sale. They didn't sale. I hooked them up to my recently completed Mac setup and Man I fell in love with them! They were paired with my Sony 7065 receiver and Sony WCD CD player and just didn't impress me.Then I hooked them up to...
  14. B

TechDAS Air Force One turntable- cutting edge analogue?

Beautiful turntable,what I don't understand is the need for airflow to the vacuum chamber.A vacuum is the Absence of air,therefore once the air is dispelled there is no need to feed it with more air.
  15. B

Charcoal or Propane

Just stepped away from the pit about an hour ago! Charcoal or wood for me!
  16. B

Why a metal piece collapse like this?

Thank you Mr.Jones,I found that article very informative!
  17. B

Howdy from Texas

Saying Hello to another Texan.You'll Love it Here,Can't Beat these Guys! Problems,they will walk you through a solution,Need help choosing Great music,Advice on a Kick Ass system ,No Problem! To sum it There No Place Like Home! WELCOME to Audio Karma!!
  18. B

ole Roost now has both 12"s

Thank you,I will give them a call!
  19. B

Ok got your pm! How do I find their contact information?
  20. B

Some guys have All the Luck! You have Quite the Collection! I bought a Mac C32 that is need of repair and Googled MacIntosh techs. Talked to a John Goodyear there in Beaumont and have got a trip planned up your way soon.Have you looked into taking your receiver to him? He said that he services...
  21. B

Are Tone Controls and the Cutting Edge Incompatible?

I almost always have to tweak the sound controls. I love to turn knobs(the process operator,a/c tech in me)to color my music. Wouldn't have it any other way! Each to his/her own!
  22. B

Home made speaker stands (and a few pics of my setup :D )

A Very Nice Job Indeed! You've Got Talent Man!!
  23. B

MR 74 bulbs

Thank you for providing the the info on the proper bulb number NUTS! And yes MX,I've dealt with dgwojo before,I just wanted to have correct numbers before I ordered to avoid confusion.Mine's not His! Appreciate everyone's help,as usual all I had to do was ASK and you guys would come through for...
  24. B

MR 74 bulbs

Hello and thanks for your reply! Copied your list. Which one of the bulbs on the list is the long skinny ones at the end of panel? Would they be the front panel end caps? Thank you for your continued patience!
Back
Top Bottom