2. Kevin D

Happy Birthday MJSNet!

Happy Birthday!
  3. Kevin D

Happy Birthday XplicitActs!

Happy Birthday!
  4. Kevin D

The Good Morning (Your First Logon for the Day) Thread

Good morning! Well my daughters moved flights around because of the storm so we're hoping for the best. Most of the snow will come tomorrow, but very cold and windy with 50 mph gusts. Wind chills of 25 to 35 below zero. Stay safe with your travels. Have a great day!
  5. Kevin D

Good morning! Looks like a change in the weather for many of us. Two of my daughters are flying in from Colorado this week and its not looking good here at the Chicago airport. Plus I have more people driving out from Massachusetts and its not looking to good for them as well. Chicago area may...
  6. Kevin D

Good morning! 8F heading up to 27F My son and my daughter with the grandkids came by for Sunday dinner yesterday. Always nice to have them come by. Wife is off to work and I'll be doing stuff around the house after Coffee. Have a great day!
  7. Kevin D

Happy Birthday Joel66 !

Happy Birthday!
  8. Kevin D

Happy Birthday HypnoToad !

Happy Birthday!
  9. Kevin D

Good morning ! 19F heading to 24F today. Got the sink and toilet set in the master bath yesterday so we're good to go. Not much happening around here today and that's fine with me. Have a great day!
  10. Kevin D

Good morning! 24F heading up to 27F Got the master bath floor replaced and vanity set yesterday. Need to set the sink and toilet today. That should keep me busy part of the day. Have a great day!
  11. Kevin D

Happy Birthday P. Shivers!

Happy Birthday!
  12. Kevin D

Your favourite dual mono integrated models ?

Onkyo A-10
  13. Kevin D

Good morning! 29F heading all the way up to 30F. Not supposed to get above freezing for the next two weeks. I'm replacing the master bathroom floor today. So that should keep me busy. Have a great day my friends.
  14. Kevin D

Happy Birthday KiM3Ce!

Happy Birthday!
  15. Kevin D

Good morning! 33F heading to 35F. A lot of rain yesterday. Wife is out the door to work. I'll be doing some work in the garage today. Have a wonderful day!
  16. Kevin D

Happy Birthday crooner!

Happy Birthday!
  17. Kevin D

My sonic temple...new listening space under construction

Sweet looking space!
  18. Kevin D

Happy Birthday doctorolds!

Happy Birthday!
  19. Kevin D

Good morning. 37F with a high of 44F and a lot of rain and wind last night and today. Wife is off today so I'm sure will be doing some stuff around the house and some shopping. Have a great day!
  20. Kevin D

Good luck to your grandsons.
  21. Kevin D

Good morning. 35F this morning heading to a high of 40F. Have a wonderful day!
  22. Kevin D

Sure sounds like a place I would love to experience.
  23. Kevin D

Good morning! Did not have a chance to check in this weekend. Hope you all are doing well. Have a great day!
Back
Top Bottom