Search results

1. Andy Hi-Fi

Pioneer SX626

Picked one up for last week, left channel 2A protection fuse was blown, ended up being the VR3 trim pot was open.The right channel was ok but I'm going to replace VR4 also, the pointer light is out too,question is how difficult are they to replace looks like a pain, also can't find the value of...
  2. Andy Hi-Fi

Marantz Model 2010 and Twenty Six Receivers

I just aquired a Marantz 2010 and the twenty six receivers, both are in excellent condition and are working, the twenty six has a few bulbs out but thats it, question is which one to keep. I'll want to do a cap upgrade on one of these. I don't know much about the Marantz twenty six but it looks...
  3. Andy Hi-Fi

Marantz 2220 selector switch problem

I've been doing a restoration on a 2220, I upgraded the P-800 power supply, P-500 pre-amp and P-900 phono boards so far, anyway I'm no sure if I noticed this before but when I switch from phono to fm or from am to fm on selector switch I hear a loud click in the left channel only, you hear it...
  4. Andy Hi-Fi

Kirksaeter Speakers In The House

Any Kirksaeter fans out there, I got these awhile back had to refoam the woofers. I love the sound and the wood finish is top notch, these are the monitor 100s
  5. Andy Hi-Fi

Quality of Test Records

I picked up a Alan Holdsworth Test Record pressing Velvet Darkness LP the other day, it sounded very good, as far as the quality of these what is the overall consensus
  6. Andy Hi-Fi

Fried Speaker Fans

What Fried Speakers do you own or once had? I picked up a pair of Beta Signatures from a second hand store the guy had tons of audio stuff...He had loads in back also I found these in the back on a shelf , said he did not have a chance to test them yet..they worked fine but foam was toast...
  7. Andy Hi-Fi

Thoughts on B&K ST-140 Blue and Red Lettering

I picked up a B&K ST-140 the other day and cannot find a manual for it,the sound is very sweet through my Thiel 1.2s.I also tried it through my Celestion SL6s but the top was slighly rolled off all in all this seams to be a nice amp and very well built.
Back
Top Bottom