Search results

1. dkwrnr

Connecting a Graphic Equalizer

I'd like to add it to help with any low level signals, and I have mic'd drums in the room I'd like to utilise...
  2. dkwrnr

hello all. I used the diagram above to get my system to work again. YES! Now, I have to inject a possible 'monkey wrench' to the system. Using the 'tape loop' method as in the diagram, how would I now connect a Pyramid SEA 2500 stereo pre-amp to the set up? thank you for any assistance, it's...
  3. dkwrnr

hello all. I used the diagram above to get my system to work again. YES! Now, I have to inject a possible 'monkey wrench' to the system. Using the 'tape loop' method as in the diagram, how would I now connect a Pyramid SEA 2500 stereo pre-amp to the set up? thank you for any assistance, it's...
  4. dkwrnr

Picked up a Sansui 7000

Racer2086, did you ever get anywhere with diagnosing the problem? I just picked up one of these myself. DW
  5. dkwrnr

Show Me Your Sansui!

Newly acquired 7000 to start a new 'hybrid vintage' system. This is quite a rush getting all gooseflesh over a piece of equipment that's about 45 yrs old! I plan on opening it this weekend to dust out & observe for any potential issues. I appear to be the second owner, and I have original...
  6. dkwrnr

Sansui database - Update

221072959,7000,dave warner
  7. dkwrnr

Sansui database - Update

Hello I am new to the site, and to Sansui as well. So PLEASE forgive any transgressions to your procedures or policies until I get them straight? Back in the day, I was all Marantz. But fast forward to now, and nothing survived the 90's...... Until yesterday, when I picked up a 7000 from an...
  8. dkwrnr

reel to reel addition

thats a possibility. not sure where factory had vents (if any) on the case, but I could incorporate a 'pegboard' back panel for air if needed... if I just had something to pattern off of ....:scratch2:
  9. dkwrnr

reel to reel addition

found a deal on a JVC RD1552 and a B&O 5000 turntable. the tape deck was mounted and has no wooden outer case. the turntable looks near mint. Both are purported to be functional, and I will have to hook up to test. Not sure if I want to 'rack' mount the deck, but does anyone have any ideas...
  10. dkwrnr

Audio First Timer From AZ

hello, fellow desert dweller....
  11. dkwrnr

Intro: drumroll please...

This forum comes highly regarded by other links I've found, so I feel good about seeking to join up. Just wanted you all to know that. After about 30 years of doing the 'getting married, raising kids, greeting grandkids AND great grandkids, surviving layoffs(multiple), economy booms/crashes...
Back
Top Bottom