Search results

1. vintagejapan

Luxman M-05 left channel volume few db less than right channel

Hi, I have some issues with my Luxman M-05. The amp was not used for sometime, after turning on recently the left channel volume is considerably less than the right channel. The amp was recapped a few years back, and all supply voltages and bias measure correctly. I am using the direct in...
  2. vintagejapan

Yamaha MX-10000, in protection when volume past 1 watt

I have been using this amp day in day out for about 9 yrs. Never missed a beat. The amp first developed a fault with the right vu meter. The amp will work but the meter will not move for the first 20 min or so. Then would work but a bit sluggish and when pushed beyond 1 watt would go into...
  3. vintagejapan

Sony TA-8650 restoration, expert advise needed

I am fortunate to have in my possession this wonderful integrated V-fet amp from Sony. The amp had the basics done, replaced electrolytics, all the film caps, and the double diodes. I had a fault developed on the preamp, a static noise would appear from time to time on the right channel and...
  4. vintagejapan

Yamaha B-3 V-fet restoration

I have in my posession this wonderful amplifier and am trying to bring it to its former glory. Looking for some guidance on replacements for the following transistors 2sc1775 and 2sa659 on the muting board. Thank you Here is the circuit
  5. vintagejapan

Yamaha B-1 restoration/repair

Hi, First would like to thank all contributing audiokarma members that have helped me and many others bringing back to life all these wonderful vintage pieces that deserve all the TLC they receive. I am trying to bring back to life a Yamaha B-1 v-fet power amp. It is in need of one 2SK77...
Back
Top Bottom