Search results

1. timsclips

All-Clad d3 cookware alternatives

Any good alternatives to the All-Clad d3 cookware that will run less money or should I spend my tax refund entirely on All-Clad?
  2. timsclips

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I have been listening to the Traffic station on Pandora makes excellent background music
  3. timsclips

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Listening to the Traffic radio station on Pandora
  4. timsclips

What tv show are you currently binging?

Just finished the Magicians on Netflix. I think I watched all 4 seasons for the eyecandy. Just wished it had been made for HBO or Showtime to throw in some nudity.
  5. timsclips

Keurig Coffee Favs?

Just got a Keurig coffee maker for Christmas. As this is my first one, I thought I would ask others that have one if they have a favorite coffee to use in it. Since I am just starting out, I am going with prepackaged kcups, staying with just regular flavor coffee for now.
  6. timsclips

Baritones and Basses in Pop Music

Lower pitched male voices are deeply under represented in Pop Music I thought I would start a listing of them, singing lead only when in a group. Starting with one of the first, Elvis Presley. Add your favorites.
  7. timsclips

Kraft Spaghetti Dinner, eat’n cheap

Neither myself or my college roommate could cook, but we could make a tuna noodle casserole from scratch. Bag of elbow macaroni Can of tuna in oil Can of cream of mushroom soup small bag of frozen peas garlic salt and black pepper to taste
  8. timsclips

What's you Favorite ROOT BEER?

Hires Root Beer
  9. Kenwood

Kenwood

10. timsclips1

timsclips1

11. timsclips

Ok, who beat me to em?? Fess up!

Cricket is a month by month cellphone service owned by AT&T
  12. timsclips

2017/18 Nissan Rogue...to buy or not to buy?

Both brothers have Rogues, 4-5 years in, don't know the mileage but I have not heard either one of them complain about their cars.
  13. timsclips

What are you drinking now?

Diet 7-up
  14. timsclips

BEST Female vocalists of all times

Are we discussing who had the greatest voice or who was the best singer? Different things.
  15. timsclips

Report on World Tomato production.

Thick slices of beefsteak tomato with salt and pepper, medium rare ribeye and a baked potato with melted butter, man that is good eating
  16. timsclips

Dogs Rock, Post Yer Pooch!

Anyone else feel obligated to show your bowl or plate to the dog so he knows your done eating?
  17. timsclips

What was your LAST meal??

Fried potatoes, bell pepper, ham and eggs cooked together with a little melted cheese to bring it together. Very tasty.
  18. timsclips

Dogs Rock, Post Yer Pooch!

Duke likes to keep me company while I work from home. I laid down an old pillow and he decided he liked it better deconstructed.
Back
Top Bottom