Search results

1. FunkDoctor

Yamaha C-80 Configurations

I have done that but didn’t specify.
  2. FunkDoctor

First time ever using a pre-Amp. It is running to a Yamaha M-60. I’m a complete novice in using it can anyone give me some ideal info on settings and what will get the most from this configuration?
  3. FunkDoctor

First time ever using a pre-Amp. It is running to a Yamaha M-60. I’m a complete novice in using it can anyone give me some ideal info on settings and what will get the most from this configuration?
  4. FunkDoctor

Headshell Selection Help!!

I am actually using ACCUTRACK protractor that was made for the table to the spec of the tone arm.
  5. FunkDoctor

Headshell Selection Help!!

I have a Sansui 929 with a jelco 750d replacment tone arm. I am trying to do the Baerwald cartidge setting, but in using my Ortofon HS-4 it is not giving me enough space to set the cartridge properly. I guess I am looking for a compatible and longer headshell. All input would be valued beyond.
  6. FunkDoctor

Kenwood 3070 Question

I have a 3070 turntable I inherited. How ever the anti skate weight is missing, and there are none online that I can find. Would anyone have the specs of the anti-skate weight? Of course I have to look for something that is too hard to find. Thank you for your efforts should you reply!
  7. FunkDoctor

DIY record cleaning machine (RCM) consolidation and resource thread

Last question. I’m trying to find a snug fit bolt to fit through the LP hole all of the ones I have found are too loose. It says the holes are 0.286. Any ideas?
  8. FunkDoctor

Mine is like a 7.93 mm shaft wise so would it be better to just go with an 8mm?
  9. FunkDoctor

Thank you for your prompt reply. Are the shaft threaded? I googled a couple up seems straight forward just want to be sure I am buying the right screw size and coupler for mine. grainier acted totally clueless when I asked them.
  10. FunkDoctor

I am trying to understand how to add a threaded spindle to use the hockey puck method to clam records down. Right now the shaft of the motor sits flush with the top of the platter hole. Is there any adapter I could use? I’m lost I see most DIY with that threaded spindle but I am clueless. It’s...
  11. FunkDoctor

DIY RCM SPINDLE QUESTION

I am trying to understand how to have a screwable spindle to use the hockey puck method to clam records down. Right now the shaft of the motor sits flush with the top of the platter hole. Is there any adapter I could use? I’m lost I see most DIY with that spindle but I am clueless. It’s the...
  12. FunkDoctor

Possible Clone Klipsch La Scala??

GOTTEM and Thank You!
  13. FunkDoctor

How does everyone fill about them versus the Cornwalls. I have the choice of the two.
  14. FunkDoctor

Okay He gave me the following Serial No. 10R374
  15. FunkDoctor

I have a guy near me who has these Klipsch La Scala speakers. He provided me with this picture, but I can't find anything online that looks like the ones he has. The bottom component is usually the same color as the body, but with his it isn't. Can anyone be a gent and let me know if these...
  16. FunkDoctor

POWERING A DIY RCM

Okay, and then you ran power cord to the AC outlet to where exactly?
  17. FunkDoctor

POWERING A DIY RCM

So you mounted a plug that runs to the outside as well as the inside to power them both? What is the wall wort number? Where might I find one? Is the power supplies pretty much standard as in I could find them at any hardware shop?
  18. FunkDoctor

POWERING A DIY RCM

Good Evening, This site is always helpful, however I cannot find any information that will direct me towards powering my DIY RCM. I have a DC gear motor that is 12 volts. Amp 1.4 amps. I have a small shop vac that has the following specs: 5 amps , AC/60z, at 120 volts. The geared motor...
  19. FunkDoctor

I am beginning to lean that way. I just don't want to f somehthing up and set my house of fire.
  20. FunkDoctor

Well this is my question. I have a tall cabinet and want to run a power cord from the cabinet to the wall. I would like to have a switch to do front and reverse spins on the motor as well as a separate one for the vaccum.
  21. FunkDoctor

Dude you saved my life. I literally felt like I was in a foreign land. Thank you for that aid.
  22. FunkDoctor

Hello, I am writing this statement with confusion. I went to Grainger to pick up a motor to turn the platter for my RCM. I got a DC Motor #2L009. However, the guy that was helping was a complete dunski when I told him what I needed. How am I to power the platter, vaccum and run it to the wall...
  23. FunkDoctor

Powering a DIY RCM Machine

Hello, I am writing this statement with confusion. I went to Grainger to pick up a motor to turn the platter for my RCM. I got a DC Motor #2L009. However, the guy that was helping was a complete dunski when I told him what I needed. How am I to power the platter, vaccum and run it to the...
  24. FunkDoctor

Vaccum NOzzle RCM

I saw this video a couple of years back on youtube this guy that responded to nobody about his RCM. Can anyone tell me what sort of pipping he used for the nozzle to vaccum up the fluid.
  25. FunkDoctor

RCM QUESTION

You hit the nail on the head. So that adapter Part that is screwed into the shaft you can purchase that. I am getting a dayton model. Could you give me the model number of that part if possible. I am being needy I know lol. Thank you for you reply.
Back
Top Bottom