Search results

1. B

Infinity IL60 Speaker hack wanted!

The subs share the cabinet with the other speakers. The plate amp for the subs is gone, but the actual plate that covers the hole is there so that's OK. I will order some parts and give it a try. Thanks for all the help!
  2. B

I think the top one might work. I have no rca type connections at all. The speaker terminals on the back are connected to the crossover, which is then connected to the 3 front firing drivers. The wires from the side firing woofer are not presently connected to anything but they work if I connect...
  3. B

I believe the amp was only to drive the 12 inch woofer, but I don't know for sure. Found a service manual at hifiengene which has some info.
  4. B

I've recently came into a pair of Infinity IL60 Interlude speakers. The drivers are all good. The amplifiers are completely missing but the crossovers are still there. Hoping to somehow just hook up the woofer (subwoofer?) using an L-pad or 4 way crossover or some other hack. They still sound...
  5. B

Heathkit SP-2 information wanted

Does anyone here happen to know which cabinet /cage will fit the Heathkit SP-2 preamp? I am hoping maybe it uses the same one as one of the amplifiers. Any ideas on how to get my SP-2 into something that looks good appreciated!
  6. B

Need to ship speaker from New York New York

Hi there! I want to purchase a pair of drivers in a box offepay, but they're local pick up only. I was hoping someone could maybe pick them up and ship to me. Of course i will pay the shipping and a reasonable amount for your time and trouble. If this is something you might be able to help me...
  7. B

Can anyone identify these tube amps?

Each one has two Tung - Sol 5881's and a 6SN7 and a 5V4 GA (I think) still two more empty sockets not sure what belongs there though
  8. B

here's some pics of the underside
  9. B

I picked up a pair of these at a swap meet over the weekend. Can anyone tell me what they are? I don't see a brand on them so maybe they came from an organ or something. Anyway here's some pics. I'm not too good a research without a brand or model number!
  10. B

Oddball KLH Tuner Info Request

I came across an odd KLH "Digital Synthesized AM/FM Stereo Tuner" model T-500 and I'm curious if anyone has had one or has any information about them. I couldn't find anything on the Internet. It is made in Japan and seems to work well. Maybe its a rebadged version of something more common? Any...
  11. B

Reference by Quadraflex 650 FET R hum

Thanks for the information blhagstrom, I really appreciate it. I will see if I can find anything loose in there . Its certainly worth a try!
  12. B

Reference by Quadraflex 650 FET R hum

Hi. My Quadraflex Reference 650 FET R has an issue, hoping someone here has a suggestion or two. The receiver has two problems which I think are related. First there is a low hum or buzz sound coming the speakers and headphones even with the volume turned down. This hum gets louder as I turn...
  13. B

Odd TC Audio speaker find & info request

Ok here's the ones I had on my phone, I'll take more pics of the driver backs tonight, thank you!
  14. B

Odd TC Audio speaker find & info request

Just got these with purchase of a Yamaha CR 1020. Was curious if anyone has any information about them. Here's the little I did ascertain: Tag on grill reads TC Audio. 3 way 10" woofer design. Hole in back is also 10". Back of the tweeter reads Phillips Made in Belgium. 32" tall, maybe 40...
  15. B

Altec Lansing 9872-8a or 9872-8f

Anyone know where I might buy another one of these? I have an altec lansing 9872-8a (unfinished birch) and would like to find another even a 9872-8f which is the same speaker painted. Searched online without success. Any ideas? Thanks!
  16. B

Nad 3045?? $65

Hi. Those look awesome. I was going to wing it also but I can't quite figure out how you actually get to the bulbs. Can you give me some advice?
  17. B

Scroe - Vintage Tosh CD Player

I didn't figure out how to yet, I'll post it if I come up with something!
  18. B

Scroe - Vintage Tosh CD Player

Toshiba XR-P9 power supply help Hi guys. I have a Toshiba xr-p9 cd player and lost the power supply. It's an oddball thing. I was wondering if someone would have one they no longer need or even if someone could put a meter on theirs and tell me which of the 5 tabs should get the DC power. If I...
Back
Top Bottom